LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by PAStAMAAAN
    hahaha, id start camping out right after u finish eating ur turkey. jk ... just keep driving there at night and see if anyone starts camping out. as soon as u see someone, get in line. thast how i got mine, only it was by accident, i was just passing by, i wasnt planning on camping out.
    Are you serious? I can't see people being in line the day after thanksgiving at 5 am.

Member #
    Friends
    Sillyhat i could definatley see that...since im doing it!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    He said jk so he obviously isn't serious. I would just go friday morning. Though it depends on where you live and how many people there want a Wii.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    He said jk so he obviously isn't serious. I would just go friday morning. Though it depends on where you live and how many people there want a Wii.
    I live in Pittsburgh, don't know how many people want the Wii tho.

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya idk. I live in a pretty small town and don't know anyone that wants a Wii but I still had to go 29 hours before the release to get one so its kinda hard to tell.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

zea
    Member #
    Friends
    Alright, well, I work at a Best Buy store selling computers, and have a couple things to say:

(1) Why would an employee, or even the company deny you a Wii just "because" there truly is a shortage? They are in the business to make money, and they WANT you to buy the product.

(2) They truly don't know when they are getting any systems in, and that is Nintendo's fault. There are a certain amount of consoles that are allocated to each district, and it is divided up per store. It is a random thing, just like the PS3 shipment you were mentioning. If they are on the truck, they will put it out and sell it.

(3) I don't know how you could see them in the back room, because they are in boxes "around the corner" out of site, if they are even there. They make sure they are not visible on purpose, so people won't go nuts.

Just remember that they aren't bad guys denying you a Wii just "because." Nintendo creates the product, ships it, and tells everyone to put them on the shelves, so in return, Nintendo, and Best Buy, (or any other retailer) can make money.

Yes, I have a Wii, and I love it, no fanboyism here. My point is basically that if a store has a Wii shipment, and you are there, you will get one. No one is going to lie to you. (Even if it is Circuit City) :P

Zea

http://www.gamedrift.com

3848 2167 5681 6817

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    Best Buy told me today as well - Friday, BE THERE!

I am just debating what time I should get there. Do yall think this will required a camp out? Best Buy is a good 45 minute drive from me so I would have to drive down there too early.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    I preordered a Wii for the second shipment of Wii's at gamecrazy, in Washington State, said they will have some on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) so i would suggest to call your gamecrazy and ask them about a preorder list and if they say they dont have one ask for a waiting list....i called and my gamecrazy store was VERYhelpful, but u will have to go to the gamecrazy to sign your name on the list..CAN't WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!

I have my Wii!!!!!! Jeremy_und2004's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyKirby
    I have better information that took me 5 minutes to find
    Is this for Best Buy????? Cuz if it is, i'll just camp out there since if they are going to have a minimum of 20, and gamestop here will only have 6 i have a much better chance of getting them at Best Buy. But then I will have to be in line at Best Buy @ 2am because of all the other crazy people there for the other Black Friday deals.

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya thats from best buy.

Ads