LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii channels and pay to play

will nintendo make some good channels in the future i.e download from web browser to sd or any other cool channels not just wii speak the web browser nintendo channel etc i heard online bbci player are working on one but there news of any more?

And at GDC it was announced that in the close future we will have pay and play for DLC do you rekon the wii could end up like xbox live in the next few firmware updates?

Member #
    Friends
    i hope not ive not long had my wii
    they should bring out more channels and we should be able to download from the browser as well
    [B][SIZE="3"]az and gill essex
    games: wii sports,alone in the dark,golden compass,manhunt 2,sports party,nfs pro street,newest game need for speed undercover,mario kart,resident evil 4,res evil umbrella chronicles, pro evo football 2008 and all my game cube games lol

mario kart friend code is 5371-0387-5877 if you fancy a race email me or pm me so i know youve added
    im in colchester essex uk and my username is az my guest player would be my mrs and the username is DVA

Member #
    Friends
    we should be able to download from the browser as well
    why should they let us do so?
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    why not
    theres no reason why you should not be able to download
    [B][SIZE="3"]az and gill essex
    games: wii sports,alone in the dark,golden compass,manhunt 2,sports party,nfs pro street,newest game need for speed undercover,mario kart,resident evil 4,res evil umbrella chronicles, pro evo football 2008 and all my game cube games lol

mario kart friend code is 5371-0387-5877 if you fancy a race email me or pm me so i know youve added
    im in colchester essex uk and my username is az my guest player would be my mrs and the username is DVA

Member #
    Friends
    but what would you want to be able to download? and to where, for what?
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Ads