LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Looking for guests and listeners on NWL Total Access

Hi, I'm the host of a radio show called "Maddenholics Nation". The show takes a total of 2 hours this Friday at 2pm pacific/5pm eastern. The second half of the show is National Wii League Total Access. Right there we'll talk about the following games:

Madden 09 for Wii
    Mario Kart
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Call of Duty for Wii

If you would like to call into the show, please email me at eddy@maddenholics.com.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    where are you broadcasting from?
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    where are you broadcasting from?
    It's all online. Blogtalkradio.com

Option 1: Dial (646) 929-2147 on your phone. You will get charged long distance if you don't live in that area code. You can use skype as a cheaper method of doing this.

Option 2: You will need a microphone that connects to your computer and speakers or headphones (recommended). When the show starts, you'll see a "Click to talk" button. Click on that and then choose what username you want to have. You may be asked to log in with an account. If you don't have one, register really quick. I have not received one email of spam from them. Only reminders of the shows I'm hosting. This method is FREE!

Ads