Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    MY GOD
    You to SSBfreakCk
    I have been having a pm argument with this person for quite a while, seems im not the only one. Still its rather entertaining.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0087-6592-1262-2282
    pm and thread arguments are actually the kind of thing i seem to get in abit.
    never-the-less its not professional to moan about it.

yes, yes i know.
    that was an extreamly inapropiate and argumentative thing to say.

and on this ocassion i say sorry.
    (but which is not about our previous pm argument).

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oh no are previous pm argument was pretty much useless and having abosolutly no point what so ever.
    Any way I recommend this thread be closed it serves no purpose.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyGiGi View Post
    and finally, but most proberly not last, you say: ''(although I certainly have accidentally annoyed n00bs to do stupid things, just nothing major).''
    appearing like you are referring to me as a ''n00b'' and how the ''stupid thing'' that isnt major, been this off topic argument...
    Woah, before I respond, that's definatly not what I meant, I didn't mean it like that. Sorry if I made it seem that way. I was being literal about that, it wasn't a masked insult; only a few days ago some CoD newbies were complaining about the rules, saying they wouldn't follow them or even read them (rediculous, no?).

Anyways... So, you're basically saying, I have a tendency to type like an elitist/n00b hater (or something of that sort)? I don't see it, but it's a possibility. If I am typing like that, perhaps it's a subconcious habbit... I don't know. Hopefully it'l stop if it ever started, then.

i also take offence from this remark, and i quote; ''you seem like one of the newbies who doesn't want to change''... this is a rather unreasonable way to get people to change by saying oppions which are unnessary. (NOT such as my own.)

I honestly wasn't trying to get you to change anything, that's pretty much what I view; I don't believe anything I say will get you to follow all the rules. That comment was more to support my statement of how some newbies are willing to change, while other's aren't.

you have agrravated a member who is not a newby but only someone whos old (quite long-ago account) had a tragic ''password forgetting ending...''

I remember someone complaining about a lost password before... It's sort of sad that you're an old member of the community, yet you'll willingly break the rules... Oh well, it's clear I can't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne View Post
    Oh no are previous pm argument was pretty much useless and having abosolutly no point what so ever.
    Any way I recommend this thread be closed it serves no purpose.
    ... Bayne made a good point, this discussion should not only be in PM, but this thread has become an off topic thread, which is the perfect target for a troll... Wouldn't be a bad idea if we locked the thread, or atleast remained on topic.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads