LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii-ly confused (very bad sense of humour too!)

Hi

Im looking at buying a wii and wii fit and am really confused about all the extra bits that are for sale and what you need and dont need. Ok, so the main console comes with 1 remote, but you can buy a docking station separarly to charge remotes, do you need that or can it be charged another way, or does it even need to be charged? oh, and if it needs batteries are they included? same with the wii fit board, i see you can buy a battery pack for that too, is that something you need? thats whats mostly confusing me! any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry again about the title, couldnt resist!

Vicky

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    the wiimotes use double AA battteries (2 of them). i recommend an energizer charger with 2500mah batteries. they last for a loong time. the docking stations are generally junk, and are not necessary.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Ads