LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Early Enough?

  1. #1
    WiiChat Member KCBlack's Avatar
    Member #
    3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    486
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Early Enough?

    Ok well I asked this earlier, but being the day before Friday, I want to ask once more because I really want a Wii.

    My local EBGames is selling 8 Wiis @ 7AM on Black Friday (2mrrw). I figured I'd get there @ about 3AM- Four hours early. My question is, although I most definitely won't be first in line, will 4 hours most likely be enough to get me in the line as one of the 8? I can't camp-out or go earlier than that, so I'm really hoping it's enough. -.-

  2. #2
    ftw Homesrfan's Avatar
    Member #
    2625
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    Ok well I asked this earlier, but being the day before Friday, I want to ask once more because I really want a Wii.

    My local EBGames is selling 8 Wiis @ 7AM on Black Friday (2mrrw). I figured I'd get there @ about 3AM- Four hours early. My question is, although I most definitely won't be first in line, will 4 hours most likely be enough to get me in the line as one of the 8? I can't camp-out or go earlier than that, so I'm really hoping it's enough. -.-
    I would think so... I think you'll be fine. But I could be wrong.

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member KCBlack's Avatar
    Member #
    3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    486
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan
    I would think so... I think you'll be fine. But I could be wrong.
    Thanks. I hope your right. Anyone else?

  4. #4
    :eek: i0n's Avatar
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,458
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think the queues may be a little deceiving, given that the black friday sales get a lot of attention you may find everyone in the queue isnt necessarily after a Wii.

    Good luck im sure you'll be fine at that time.

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member KCBlack's Avatar
    Member #
    3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    486
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Phew... thanks guys. Now I'll be waiting All thanksgiving for tomorrow! (lol just kidding, I love Thanksgiving )

  6. #6
    The Crusher Sillyhat's Avatar
    Member #
    154
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    730
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm hoping to go to best buy and get in line there. It opens at 5 am, so I don't know if I should try getting there right at 5 or going an hour before. What do you guys think I should do?

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member KCBlack's Avatar
    Member #
    3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    486
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyhat
    I'm hoping to go to best buy and get in line there. It opens at 5 am, so I don't know if I should try getting there right at 5 or going an hour before. What do you guys think I should do?
    I can almost guarantee you the line will be huge/full by then. I suggest finding out how many systems they're getting. Also, is it something that you know "exclusively" or that Best Buy told everyone? If everyone knows, I suggest getting there about 3hrs early.

  8. #8
    The Crusher Sillyhat's Avatar
    Member #
    154
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    730
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    I can almost guarantee you the line will be huge/full by then. I suggest finding out how many systems they're getting. Also, is it something that you know "exclusively" or that Best Buy told everyone? If everyone knows, I suggest getting there about 3hrs early.
    Well I just looked through the ads in the paper and they, Best Buy, is not advertising PS3 or Wii. Nothing about any of those or the quantaties of them. I just can't believe it being a huge line at 4 or 5 in the morning even though it is black friday.

  9. #9
    wii gamer RED STEEL! Twaun's Avatar
    Member #
    4003
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8176-6491-2940-7966
    what is this thread for?
    Twaun
    8176 6491 2940 7966
    Twaun

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Early Morning Rush?
    By happatk in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 06:10 PM
  2. News Channel a day early
    By fellobo in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 09:37 AM
  3. Child Arrested for Opening Christmas Present Early
    By Kamikaze in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:00 AM
  4. No Third-Party Online Till Early 2007
    By Sovieto in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 02:33 PM