LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I'm gonna head over and see what this ********** place is about and give it a shot. If it has better organization than Wiichat, then I may go over there. And the fact that these kinds of threads (and clan promotion threads, and all other illegal threads) tend to stick around for about 4-6 eternities is truely a testament to how bad the moderation is here. Thank you

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Thankyou. And yes...The postss on the boards these days are a far site from anything bloody good.
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I remember this site being mentioned, I didn't join though, I'm already in too many bloody forums.

I had a look, and I saw LemonManx, the last person I expected to see. I didn't know he posted at wiiloaded either!
    Last edited by Diomedes; 06-03-2009 at 03:36 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    LOL... One Nintendo based forum that doesnt even discuss Nintendo stuff is enough for me. I dont even own a Wii anymore.

And yes I'll openly admit this site has goen downhill hard, but it was still blatantly against the rules. :P

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Gtfo **********.

I ain't going nowhereee

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Anyone want to do a raid?

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    PRINNY.....

Are you calling for...........

/b/lackup!?

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    ravi-roll spam. Its...Nintendo...and (past) E3 related. They cant complain.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanis View Post
    PRINNY.....

Are you calling for...........

/b/lackup!?
    Nar the old "Pools closed" only really works on Habbo

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    you may not see it as advertising but it still is. you're advertising an outside site.
    Because, you know, this site is being managed so well that everyone should just ride this dead horse over the cliff.

People have two choices: dance around with their fingers in their ears like nothing is wrong until the domain stops working for like the third time this year and the site disappears for days/permanently, or try to coordinate with each other a new locale so they can retain some semblance of the community they've spent so long building.

and for the record, this is the first time i ever heard of **********
    Well you probably weren't connected to the other people via Facebook or IM. When WiiChat crashed in January, there were only the non-Wiichat means of networking to get the word out. If you weren't somehow linked to the other people, there was no way for you to hear about it. And with the advertising rules, you're not going to tend to hear about it here.

I had hopped on Facebook and emailed the people in the Facebook WiiChat groups, as well as the few people who had added me personally. I also IMed the people I had on IM, which included mostly mods here. Those people in-turn contacted the people they had ways to get in-touch with, and so on... and it went from there. Unfortunately it was only possible to get in-touch with a tiny percentage of WiiChat users that way... but almost 50 people signed up that one week, with over 30,000 page views.

Quote Originally Posted by HankB View Post
    15. Competing Sites
    I read all over those rules and couldn't find the one that applied to how to handle things when the admin vanishes and hasn't been heard from for half a year and the site is going down the toilet. Lacking an official contingency plan, people are left to fend for themselves.

Breaking and entering is illegal too, but if the boat is sinking and the captain already abandoned ship and the keys to the lifeboats are locked in his cabin, screw the rules.

LAWL... GPole....epic fail.
    Aw, you should be nice to him, considering you have an account there and posted over 30 times before you left.

Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO View Post
    I'm still annoyed ********** has an edited version of the logo I made, which looks rancid now!
    Not any more. It was changed last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    I'm gonna head over and see what this ********** place is about and give it a shot. If it has better organization than Wiichat, then I may go over there. And the fact that these kinds of threads (and clan promotion threads, and all other illegal threads) tend to stick around for about 4-6 eternities is truely a testament to how bad the moderation is here. Thank you
    Glad to see you stopped by. Hope to see you there again... it's been hopping lately. Activity in June exploded and already July's activity is about to surpass June's.

The forum there is actually moderated and kept under-control. More mods will be added once necessary... something not possible at WiiChat since i0n is the only one who can create mods, and virtually no existing mods com here anymore.

LOL... One Nintendo based forum that doesnt even discuss Nintendo stuff is enough for me.
    Well you'll find that there is mostly talk about Nintendo stuff there. Unlike this forum, where even the admin wasn't particularly into the Wii, ironically (his XBox360 site has gone even more into the shitter).

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads