*Looks at date of thread*
I have a lot of respect for those who are loyal. But wiichat is a pretty depressing place these days. Change is inevitable.
Im tired of these new forums. Im staying here wether its dying or not. Its all gonna end the same any way
All it does is look like another cheap wiichat.com.
Last edited by MCL; 07-10-2009 at 10:55 AM.
MC Lopez Drawings! (Monthly)
click for more
Visit at deviantart sneaksketchartist
In memory of BirdMasterLv100
More importantly, there are a number of differences. I'll mention a few:
- Audio/video section, for people to discuss configuration and tech without it being necessarily game-specific
- Entirely different forum software, instead of just being Yet Another vBulletin Forum
- Buy & Sell forum, with a feedback and ranking system. Something people here had asked for for years
- A Homebrew forum (for legal topics)
- News that's not half a year old
- A calendar for game release dates and member birthdays
- A Google-maps based member map, so you can see where everyone is from
- Online chat
- Online chess
- No spam
- An admin
If you don't like the theme, no worries. It'll be changing soon enough.
WiiChat is dying not for what it is, but for what it lacks.
On the contrary. July's stats are already surpassing those from January, when there was no WiiChat and everyone was going there.Surely that would also be sealing its fate?
Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
Ease up dood.
If I was dissing your site id do it a bit differently. (and do a raid on it)
But I did not