LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Ok first of all I'm really impressed with the games that are coming to the Wii this year. A lot of them look very promising and the hardcore gamer is definitely getting their fix this year and next year.

But let me address the conference itself for a minute, I believe Nintendo's conference was good. Their main tag line was games for everyone and they did showcase games for EVERYONE. Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Dead Space: Extraction, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, The Conduit, and Metroid Other M were all given some kind of love. Also, most of you only think the other conferences were better because their motion control stuff was "new", mind you Nintendo has had motion control since the Wii launched. And I really wasn't impressed with SONY's controller, it was just two motionplus Wiimotes. If Nintendo had saved the announcement of Wiimotionplus for this year, then you all would have been satisfied. But the fact is they just ushered in the technology first. So don't put so much emphasis on this one conference, look at the big picture. Motionplus is still awesome, new core games are rolling in, and Third Parties are taking notice.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

2. Ads

Not at the table Carlos Barris1024's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4912-6833-6406-0210
    i think nintendo sucked today. all crap. nothing i plan on purchasing except the new galaxy which isnt going to be released for like amillion years.
    sony kicked butt today. im so buying a ps3 now. i would sell my wii but my parents consider it a "family entertainment device" so they wont let me. whatever.

I have now officially flopped to being a sony backer
    Sony > Nintendo > Microsoft

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    Ok first of all I'm really impressed with the games that are coming to the Wii this year. A lot of them look very promising and the hardcore gamer is definitely getting their fix this year and next year.

But let me address the conference itself for a minute, I believe Nintendo's conference was good. Their main tag line was games for everyone and they did showcase games for EVERYONE. Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Dead Space: Extraction, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, The Conduit, and Metroid Other M were all given some kind of love. Also, most of you only think the other conferences were better because their motion control stuff was "new", mind you Nintendo has had motion control since the Wii launched. And I really wasn't impressed with SONY's controller, it was just two motionplus Wiimotes. If Nintendo had saved the announcement of Wiimotionplus for this year, then you all would have been satisfied. But the fact is they just ushered in the technology first. So don't put so much emphasis on this one conference, look at the big picture. Motionplus is still awesome, new core games are rolling in, and Third Parties are taking notice.
    Nice observation. I agree.

Member #
    Friends
    2186-4201-2378-7021
    So IGN says that High Voltage will be showing an unannounced title on Thursday.... Do you think that's just outdated? They already announced Gladiator A.D. and The Grinder...
    GHIII FC: 030179739982
    GH:WT FC: 287929069537
    Mario Kart Wii FC: 5026-4819-3672
    The Conduit FC: 0130-9566-5950

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm exited for the Mario games and the Metroid games

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post

You're only telling yourself what you want to hear. True or not.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No believe him. If you have the Nintendo Channel go on it and it shows you previews of upcoming games There like 3 Mario games coming up, 1 Metroid, and even a Pokemon Game. There are more but I'm exited for those specially Metroid and Super Mario Bros Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    You're only telling yourself what you want to hear. True or not.
    I believe all of our statements are fueled by some degree of personal bias. But no one can deny that there has already been much more attention given to the core Wii gamer so far this year, and with more good games coming on the way. My main point is just to overlook the ho-hum conference and look at the big picture.

P.S. You are right though. Just like you've been telling yourself "Nintendo sucks, and I'm gonna bash em every chance I get" for the past 3 years. Wether that's true or not...you wanna hear it, so you keep telling it to yourself.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nintendo is my favorite videogame company. They come up with cool games and fasinating technology.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    No believe him. If you have the Nintendo Channel go on it and it shows you previews of upcoming games There like 3 Mario games coming up, 1 Metroid, and even a Pokemon Game. There are more but I'm exited for those specially Metroid and Super Mario Bros Wii.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to a lot of the upcoming titles:

Mario Galaxy 2
    The Conduit
    Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
    Metroid Other M
    Sin and Punishment 2
    Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (really surprised with this one...looks very cinematic)
    Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
    Dead Space:Extraction
    Red Steel 2
    Muramasa: The Demon Blade
    and quite a few others.

Now Playing

Ads