LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    brilliant. Im expecting alot from this, as i usually do.The series is superb. i think theres plenty to look forward to in terms of wii games that are being released.This will no doubt be the most anticipated though

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm honestly not expecting it in 2010. Brawl has made me such a pessimist with release dates. Regardless, I'm keeping my wii for it and they had better use Wii Motion Plus (which you can still use the nunchuk with, right?).

Anyone have the picture?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    (18:58) Loryn Jacobsen: http://wii.kombo.com/images/media/21...0509_15405.jpg

He "pulled the curtains" on it at E3 but this was just realesed apparently.
    Looks like the fairy in Wind Waker. But I think this is a very sloppy piece of art.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Why people think Majora's Mask was not a great game, I'll never know.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    Why people think Majora's Mask was not a great game, I'll never know.
    Miyamoto didn't do that much work on it, which is one criticism of it. Other than that, I was annoyed with the time that was put on it and the lack of Zelda. I think it was impossible without setting the days to incredibly slow/fast, or I was just really bad at it. The final boss was brilliant though.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    So this fairy is the spirit of the Master Sword? I noticed the jewl on her front and the gold lines resembled something from the Master Sword but I didn't connect it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    its possible. not really know though. you can't be 100% sure until the game comes out.

@Hero: i mentioned one reason earlier. Majora's Mask was rushed. the product of one years work. its a great game, no doubt. just its not up to par with the other great Zelda games

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Actually now that It's been brought to my attention, a lot about her resembles the Master Sword. The bottom of her dress thing resembles the round hand guard on the hilt. Her cloak resembles the winged flairs coming out of the swords hand guard. Her skin looks metallic and her hat-thing looks sharp on the tip.

Also, look at Links hand.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Actually now that It's been brought to my attention, a lot about her resembles the Master Sword. The bottom of her dress thing resembles the round hand guard on the hilt. Her cloak resembles the winged flairs coming out of the swords hand guard. Her skin looks metallic and her hat-thing looks sharp on the tip.

Also, look at Links hand.
    Haha, you're reading too much into this picture. It's probably just a design trend Nintendo have with Zelda. There was a theory that Midna was evil last time around, because of her one eye thing going on and a lot of Nintendo's villains had that trait at the time. I mean:

So I wouldn't be all that bothered with it.

Looking at Link's hand, for all we know, he's probably going to harness some lobster abilities. :/
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Ive seent he picture. If you view it full size, you can notice link is wearing his sword harness but nothing in his right hand. Notice the right hand, this is going to be the first zelda game where link is officialy right handed. The girl infront of him, looks like a zora. Ive heard rumors of it on youtube, but mostly rick rolls. The most logical one is The Legend Of Zelda: Faded Memories. You can tell by the color of the loz sign. It reminds me of something long lost, and maybe that is ruto. But, shigeru said its a completely different game. Another thing I would like to point out is that Link is standing in a rocky cave entrance. Maybe thats where the master sword is, or where he gets the main weapon. These are my findings after five minutes of looking at the picture.

Ads