Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2810-2655-6636-3175

anoying mario kart Wii hackers

today i played wifi then sum 1 came and ruined it This FυçkíÑg Hacker kept using giant mushroom Tones of bob bombs and Stars
    has this ever happend to you?

if nintendo does'nt do anything about this i will sell mario kart and get summit Hack proof
    Last edited by Andy247; 06-28-2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: need to put the F word right

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    for some strange reason people LOVE LOVE LOVE to cheat at mario kart. whether it be on SNES and N64 with exploiting glitches, or snaking on the DS, or hacking on the wii...something about mario kart that brings out the unfair competitor in people. but to answer your question more directly, yes it happens (to me and others)...and unfortunately it happens alot.

Member #
    Friends
    quit the room and rejoin another.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    2810-2655-6636-3175
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    quit the room and rejoin another.
    thats what i did once the race finished came 3rd out of 12th

Not at the table Carlos Barris1024's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4912-6833-6406-0210
    have you ever gotten the people who use unlimited stars and have an endless supply of blue shells. It ticked me of quite a bit, and then i found out my friend was hacking thinking he was all big time. it really sucks.
    Yeah bro, not funny.

Member #
    Friends
    I thought the only way to hack games on the wii was to have something called homebrew installed,and i also thought that when nintendo implemented the new 4.0 patch, that was no longer possible?

I detest cheats and people who never buy a single game they just sponge and cheat thinking there someone from the matrix or something pfft.

If Mario kart really is that bad for cheats then i wont be buying it,and thats a shame because i really want it,
    The thing about pc gaming online is that 90% of the servers have an admin on them who is quick to kick any cheaters off and ban them.

Only really noticed people on WAW on the wii exploiting map glitches,getting into places they shouldnt,but if you know there tricks then its easy to find and kill them.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Yeah 4.0 made all the old stuff not work but there will always be new stuff. The homebrew community isn't going to disappear just because of an update. :/ Hackers will always exist.

Not at the table Carlos Barris1024's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4912-6833-6406-0210
    guys, homebrew isnt ALL bad. I have the homebrew channel installed but it's not like i hack games and pirate stuff. I only got it so i could use it as a DVD player and for the cool little applications like the painting and whiteboard. It's the people who use it to exploit games like mario kart who are toolboxes.
    Yeah bro, not funny.

Member #
    Friends
    6648-2149-2188-9549
    Ugh,I hated that.
    there were 11 mor people in the match with me once,regional and I was the only one with no hacks.:/
    when I was about to finish my first lap they were all done T_T
    they kept using bullet bills,blue shells,stars,golden mushrooms,etc. T_T how I hate them so.
    CoD:WaW is dead to me.
    Getting cod MW reflex soon.
    Brawl, occasionally.

Member #
    Friends
    The online is truly fun, though, despite those people. I think that if there's a will to hack, SOMEONE's going to find out how to do it. I don't think there's any way to ever escape that. They find a patch, someone else finds a new hack. Don't let it ruin your game. I've had some serious clean competition online in Mari Kart Wii. SO MUCH FUN. Adrenaline rush, haha.

There was this one time i played Mario kart DS online where the race was over and then all of the sudden all the players were transported to the pipe battle level (not an online level) and it was WEIRD. I dunno what happened and still don't. All I remember is the guy who was way ahead of everyone in the race the whole time didn't appear there.
    Nintendo Forever ~ <3

Ads