Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hd wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    Its ok that you can't spell. Have fun working at McDonald's. Now make me a number 2.
    its ok yur obviously fustrated with being old, dont worry a bit, sit bak, relax, count yur wrinkles, n eat dis shit cuz i make 40,000 a year acting for disney bitch! =]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by batman-kid View Post
    its ok yur obviously fustrated with being old, dont worry a bit, sit bak, relax, count yur wrinkles, n eat dis shit cuz i make 40,000 a year acting for disney bitch! =]
    BS ALERT!!!!

You might make $8.50 an hour at Disney. Sweeping the park.

Not one person, who has a shred of integrity, goes around talking like that and makes any semi-real money. Besides $40k a year is not that much.

Member #
    Friends
    2017-1102-3127-7409
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    Its ok that you can't spell. Have fun working at McDonald's. Now make me a number 2.
    LOL, No hope for some kids these days if that's the way they spell. Even McDonald's need people that can spell better than that.

Member #
    Friends
    2017-1102-3127-7409
    Hi Dumbo, or is it Goofy? Or are you one of the seven dwarfs? Dopey?

Member #
    Friends
    3428-8826-2456-3690
    he's only a boy

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by HubMonkey View Post
    BS ALERT!!!!

You might make $8.50 an hour at Disney. Sweeping the park.

Not one person, who has a shred of integrity, goes around talking like that and makes any semi-real money. Besides $40k a year is not that much.
    wow this rlly is an exciting adventure of..."revenge of the ancient jealous old ppl" isnt it.

well yeahhh yu can git mad that by the time i was 18 i made more money than anybody here. unless yur a doc or sumin. anywho thx haters for making me more famous than i already am =]]

Member #
    Friends
    Did your mispellings on resume stand out to inquire you a job? Or do you make money as the dancing monkey?

wow this rlly is an exciting adventure of..."revenge of the ancient jealous old ppl" isnt it.

well yeahhh yu can git mad that by the time i was 18 i made more money than anybody here. unless yur a doc or sumin. anywho thx haters for making me more famous than i already am =]]
    If by old you mean people in their late teens early 20s, than certainly this would be a revenge plot against you. Lets face it, with age, we get more than 40k a year and have hot woman who don't sleep with us because we have wrinkles, but because we have a salary that entitles that to us.

Of course I doubt you are anywhere near 18. If you are, your the biggest joke I have ever seen.

Member #
    Friends
    I can't even decipher this kid's posts. I've always felt that if I expect someone to take the time to read, and perhaps respond to, my comments, then it behooves me to take the time to use the English language properly (the occasional typo excepted) in order to make my post intelligible to the reader. For what it's worth, I work in the practice of law. If you submit a mistake-riddled brief to a judge, you destroy your credibility (and, more importantly, the credibility of your client who's paying you upwards of $500 an hour). That's not a good way to try to continue to make a living!

Anyway, returning to the original topic, I've never seen fit to buy a component cable for the Wii because I don't think 480p is enough of an improvement over 480i to justify the expense. Eight years ago, back when progressive-scan DVD players were first becoming common and when high-definition (720p and 1080i) broadcasts were still uncommon, I might have felt differently, but now I get impatient with TV broadcasts that aren't in 1080i (I routinely turn off the TV rather than watch 480i baseball), and therefore I don't see much reason to buy the component cable for the Wii.

Member #
    Friends

I guess I hit the nail on the head with the sweeping the park comment... Get mad? Why would I get mad at your barely above minimum wage job at a Disney Theme park?

Maybe some day you can put together a logical thought so you can joust with people with more intellect than you are capable of grasping.

Do yourself a favor and don't respond to anymore posts in this thread because you make yourself look more and more inane.

Hub

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I don't know what's worse, a kid making stupid posts or the people jumping on him trying to crush him by using their OH SO SUPERIOR INTELLECT

both groups are lame enough to waste their time on each other as if anything they say even matters to the other party

Ads