Damn. Line of site was no good and mother in law could'nt get a solid signal so no install. Back to waiting and see. Reztel gave me lots of info thou and booked me for Aug 5th. So if I get info before hand that its a no go with Wii I can cancel. But on other hand if I can get my hands on a router for about 30 minutes or so I can test it at another persons. My quest continues.