LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    have you guys even PLAYED ps3? it's pretty sweet, just prohibitively expensive and a hassle to setup and switch between games. I might cop one in 2-3 years when there's a decent library of games and I don't gotta swap out a kidney for it.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by toggle
    Well I noticed, roughly 60% of their topics seem to be people arguing whos better out of the xbox 360 and ps3; dont you think its funny that the Wii forums get none of these debates.
    You obviously haven't been here long, have you? We've had more than our fair share of Next-gen console debates here. It just seemed to get alot older, alot quicker than other sites since most people on here wrote everything that was on their mind at the time of the first or second thread that popped up. Now, I just stay away from those threads. Most people on here know how I feel about each console, no need for me to beat a dead horse.

Member #
    Friends
    Just because we are on a Wii forum doesn't mean all we play is Wii.

I used to be a MASSIVE Sony/Playstation fan, but when the PSP came out and realised the games were garbage I lost all love and have come back to faithful Nintendo who give the public what they want.

FUN.GAMES.AND.GAME.PLAY.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    If I want nice graphics I'll play something on my PC (X850pro 256mg graphics card)...
    yes, I have been saying this all along also. I don't know if these psfanboys have crappy computers or what. For 700$ I can get a barbone system and a top of the line graphics card. And I'll be doing a lot more with it then you can with your ps3. You can't honetly say boring ass games are fun as long as the graphics are good. I have a good system and I still don't put the graphics as high as they could be on games like CS:S simply to insure everything is perfectly smooth when playing online.

The one thing I like about the ps3 is the blu-ray. But I am definitely not going to hav e a ps3 as the centerpiece in my living room. As much as I know it would turn ladies on. And yes that was very much so sarcasm.

To each his own. People like the systems for different reasons. Really it all boils down to experience and franchises. Final fantasy fanatics(COME BACK []SOFT!) are gonna stay with ps, halo fanatics with xbox, mario/ssb/zelda with nintendo.
    Last edited by vagrant; 11-24-2006 at 12:35 PM.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    For 700$ I can get a barbone system and a top of the line graphics card. And I'll be doing a lot more with it then you can with your ps3.
    Really? Please, build me a $700 computer with a cell processor, Blu-Ray player, Wifi, 60 gig drive, and wireless keyboard and mouse. I would love to see it.

Member #
    Friends
    I dont ncessarily agree with the if I want better graphics Ill play on a PC. A lot of people dont want the hassle that comes with it (patches/installing/upgrading hardware/random crashes/hard disk space/Ram needs it doesnt seem much to you but the average user wont be able to sort out something in that list) and also generally whenever I see desktop PC's they are always on a desk with a horrible chair to sit on. When I play games I want to be nice and comfy on my bed or on the couch.

Most people want to put in a disc and it works, if they didnt their would be no market for consoles as we would all be sat at pc's playing our games.

I used to be quite a big PC game player but I just cant be arsed now as the newest thing is automatically the oldest thing within a week and I have to buy the new thing at some point which then becomes obsolete. With PS3/Wii/360 you get a solid 3-4 years play with out having to change anything.

Sorry - I went a bit all over the place there.

Member #
    Friends
    You see that alot "Waa waa I don't like pc because you have to install it" Stop making up excuses A-holes.

Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent-Sniper
    You see that alot "Waa waa I don't like pc because you have to install it" Stop making up excuses A-holes.
    That is the most educated argument yet. Bravo.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    That is the most educated argument yet. Bravo.
    Thanks

I gave up arguing about consoles and pc as you can not compare a pc to any console.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent-Sniper
    Thanks

I gave up arguing about consoles and pc as you can not compare a pc to any console.
    You continue spending $2000+ on a semi-pro gaming PC as I spend $1300 and get ALL 3 Next-gen consoles. Works for me.

Ads