LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I googled it. It didn't even come up in the suggested results. I saw about 2 topics concerning it. And then I closed the window. There you go.
    Google it again and make sure you check you're spelling cause even game spot mentioned it in their review. And its a hot topic in a handful of forums

Secondly, what are you talking about? When did I ever say I was purchasing NSMB? I don't even have a Wii.
    if you dont own a Wii and you're not even planing on buying the game then why are you even here? not to mention you just joined the forum....I smell a Troll.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jondeak View Post
    I googled it. It didn't even come up in the suggested results. I saw about 2 topics concerning it. And then I closed the window. There you go.
    Google it again and make sure you check you're spelling cause even game spot mentioned it in their review. And its a hot topic in a handful of forums

Secondly, what are you talking about? When did I ever say I was purchasing NSMB? I don't even have a Wii.
    if you dont own a Wii and you're not even planing on buying the game then why are you even here? not to mention you just joined the forum....I smell a Troll.
    Maybe because I'm going to buy a Wii in the near future? And I use to have one? And I just like being here? I smell a Douche Bag...

Member #
    Friends
    NSMB would have sucked anyhow
    Games:
    Call of Duty:Modern Warfare Reflex (online)
    (CoD4:MW F/C:448975061426 NAME:xW|Anubis
    Manhunt 2
    Rockband 2

Member #
    Friends
    the wiimote on its side would be fine but the cross pad is smaller than the nes controller and feels a bit uncomfortable.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FloYdian View Post
    the wiimote on its side would be fine but the cross pad is smaller than the nes controller and feels a bit uncomfortable.
    (its called a D-pad)
    but anyways, this is viable excuse to complain about the control scheme, cause it's true. the d-pad is just size to small and it is pretty uncomfortable.

just cause it doesn't support classic is however not but rather too many people getting bitchy about a tiny thing (that's not even a problem unless you complain about it)

Member #
    Friends
    8622-4911-2881-8614
    OK the game was totally amazing! 4-player was a BLAST! The funny part? Until I read this post I would of never thought something so obvious could turn into something so stupid. When you think of Super Mario Brothers you think of the classic controller? Why exactly? The classic controller is NOTHING like the NES controller that SMB 1,2, & 3 came out for. The Wiimote sideways is perfect on this game.

There are elements in the game that use the motion control in the Wiimote, shaking it to spin (could of been a button), to tilt a platform, which it works PERFECTLY for. The classic controller wouldn't of been nearly as fun. Not to mention if you are even remotely serious about that stack of non sold games over this issue, I'd be willing to bet the stack would be 10 times bigger if people found out they were being forced to buy 4 new classic controllers to play 4 players on this game...

It's your loss.

If there was one thing I would bitch over, it's the lack of online multi player, THAT pisses me off. It's my fault, I *assumed* it would support online play, never did check. That just seems mandatory in this day and age, one big glaring problem I have with the Wii in general... Local 4 player is more fun than online would of been, but I'd still like the option to play with friends that don't live close... Outside of that, the game was phenomenal.

there he goes, one of god's own prototypes... a high powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production... too weird to live, and too rare to die...

Buy the Ticket... Take the Ride...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinter View Post
    OK the game was totally amazing! 4-player was a BLAST! The funny part? Until I read this post I would of never thought something so obvious could turn into something so stupid. When you think of Super Mario Brothers you think of the classic controller? Why exactly? The classic controller is NOTHING like the NES controller that SMB 1,2, & 3 came out for. The Wiimote sideways is perfect on this game.

There are elements in the game that use the motion control in the Wiimote, shaking it to spin (could of been a button), to tilt a platform, which it works PERFECTLY for. The classic controller wouldn't of been nearly as fun. Not to mention if you are even remotely serious about that stack of non sold games over this issue, I'd be willing to bet the stack would be 10 times bigger if people found out they were being forced to buy 4 new classic controllers to play 4 players on this game...

It's your loss.

If there was one thing I would bitch over, it's the lack of online multi player, THAT pisses me off. It's my fault, I *assumed* it would support online play, never did check. That just seems mandatory in this day and age, one big glaring problem I have with the Wii in general... Local 4 player is more fun than online would of been, but I'd still like the option to play with friends that don't live close... Outside of that, the game was phenomenal.
    Now see, here's a guy with a head on his shoulders and a dick between his balls. My hat's off to you good sir.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post

Now see, here's a guy with a head on his shoulders and a dick between his balls. My hat's off to you good sir.
    You dont even own a Wii, You're not even planning on buying the new mario bros game so the only dick you can talk about is the one between your chin. Go troll the playgirl forums....

And Splinter, I wouldnt mind using the Wii-mote if there was a way to shut off the shaking and other motion functions. I would prefer to use buttons for all the controls. Myself and a large amount of people are not big fans of doing shaking motions while you play a game. Now if there was a way to shut that off and just use all buttons then that would be a differant story.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jondeak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Athronox View Post

You dont even own a Wii, You're not even planning on buying the new mario bros game so the only dick you can talk about is the one between your chin. Go troll the playgirl forums....

And Splinter, I wouldnt mind using the Wii-mote if there was a way to shut off the shaking and other motion functions. I would prefer to use buttons for all the controls. Myself and a large amount of people are not big fans of doing shaking motions while you play a game. Now if there was a way to shut that off and just use all buttons then that would be a differant story.
    Oh shit, nigga just called me out.We have a real gangsta' right here. This badass plays his Super Maio Bros. Wii, kicks ass, and takes names.

How exactly do I have a dick between my chin though? Do I have a really large cleft and I can somehow fit it in there? I mean, I've never heard of such a thing before but- hey, apparently you're the expert on dicks since you've obviously handled so many, so I'll take your word for it.

Member #
    Friends
    Here's the solution
    strikers code: 463963 306368

Ads