LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 548
  1. #31
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,059
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    I own them all execept for Sonic 06 and Sonic unleashed 360
    Define "all" as there have been a few Sonic games

    How could you say that a game is good if you don't own it?


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  2. #32
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,197
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    well my friends have it and I played it I loved it lol by the way can I add you as a wii friend?

  3. #33
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,197
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Im guessing you like sonic in 2-D form better

  4. #34
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,059
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    by the way can I add you as a wii friend?
    That would require me turning it on and getting it online
    Witch I cant be arsed doing

    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    Im guessing you like sonic in 2-D form better
    Everybody prefers his liner 2d games rather than his craptastic 3D ones


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  5. #35
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Eh... I agree and disagree. I hated all the 3-D ones except the Sonic Adventure series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  6. #36
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,908
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    Sonic fans would love to have more 3-D like sonic adventure 2 Battle(best sonic game ever) thats a fact
    No, that's an opinion.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

    We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.



    SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

    For any Pokemon games, PM me.




  7. #37
    Senior Member castlezelda's Avatar
    Member #
    16080
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,645
    Friends
    76
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    Sonic fans would love to have more 3-D like sonic adventure 2 Battle(best sonic game ever) thats a fact
    I didn't realize you speak for everyone

    that is not fact, that is YOUR opinion!

    i didn't care for the 3-D sonic games, preferred him in 2-D like that blue-bomber should be in 2-D.. well some might like some 3-D sonic titles.

  8. #38
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,197
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ok then you want games like sonic rivals 1&2 because those are 2-D&most of you said you like 2-D sonic games

    Ok K so everybody here would probabily like this game SONIC VS SHADOW I might be wrong
    Last edited by Fox; 12-15-2009 at 03:13 PM.

  9. #39
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,059
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Stop double posting
    Theres a edit button for a reason

    Id rather see Shadow die a painful death at the hands of sonic fans everywhere
    Probably involving spikes

    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    Ok then you want games like sonic rivals 1&2 because those are 2-D&most of you said you like 2-D sonic games
    No we dont.
    We want old style Sonic games in the vein of Sonic CD, Sonic 2 and Knuckles Choatix

    Not one of these newer ones with shoe horned in new characters.

    Anybody else notice that as soon as he started talking the quality of the games started to fall?
    Last edited by DBloke; 12-14-2009 at 03:06 PM.


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #40
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,197
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I dont get it most people liked the sonic adventures series

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Gamecube and Unfairness
    By Athronox in forum Nintendo Gamecube
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 01:12 AM
  2. Will Sonic Die If 'Unleashed' Fails?
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. First details on Sonic Unleashed
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. No More Heroes Director Talks Punk, Violence, Wii Games
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:55 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:53 PM

Search tags for this page

chatmade sonic games
,
sonic games 1397
,
sonic games chat
,
sonic games that rock
,

sonic games that should be made

,
sonic games that should be made 2
,
sonic games that should be made for the wii u
,
sonic games that should be made with box art
,
sonic games thet should be made download
,
sonic games with chat
,

sonicgames

,
they should remake sonic unleashed for wii hd
Click on a term to search for related topics.