LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Get the Wii, and zelda if you can. Otherwise get Wario Ware like you wanted.

But make sure then when you open the Wii you get out Wii sports first. It'll not only help you with the Wii learning curve, but it'll show that you can be quite active too. Do you think you mum will be more appreciative if you play Zelda for endless hours sitting down, or Wii sports for a few hours tops while bouncing about the room? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinGy
    Your sig is ugly.
    Well you can go **** yourself cuz I don't really care.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinGy
    Your sig is ugly.
    Zelda is Zelda, therefore the sig is sexier than yours. As for the game selection I would agree with the others on Zelda over Wario, and I wouldn't get a classic controller untill you actually need one.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BlightedArt
    Get the Wii, and zelda if you can. Otherwise get Wario Ware like you wanted.

But make sure then when you open the Wii you get out Wii sports first. It'll not only help you with the Wii learning curve, but it'll show that you can be quite active too. Do you think you mum will be more appreciative if you play Zelda for endless hours sitting down, or Wii sports for a few hours tops while bouncing about the room? xD
    lol, well.. alot of my friends have the wii.. and i play with them all the time (xD Sorry, read that over with a sick mind)
    lol, so i have already got the feel for the wii.. maybe i will invite my buddy over for the weekend and get him to bring his wii so that my mom can see how much fun we have
    Any other idea's!?

wiichat.com mod wannabe!

Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    hmmm i'm not too sure if anyone said this yet, but playing video games actually helps the brain out to a certain extent i think. I don't know too much details about it, but i'm pretty sure someone will chime in and give the details about it...

Member #
    Friends

We haven't had a Game System before....

because I felt our family would be couch potatoes and fight over the system. We actually got the Wii last weekend as a whim.
    But now that we got it home -- I love it! I'm 45 years old and have two daughters at home, 6 and 9. We are logging about 2-4 hours a day -- as a family! We bowl and play baseball (we only have one wiimote, so we take turns batting around) and after the kids go to bed, my husband and I play a couple of rounds of 3-hole golf. With the training games and the fitness testing, there's even more to do than just the standard 5 games on Wii Sports.

Also my girls are having fun making the Miis and looking at the Miis that come visiting. Some of the people creating Miis are so creative! We have one that looks like Michael Jackson and one that looks like Ringo Starr.

I can hardly wait until online play. But tell your mom that Nintendo has gotten the kids (and parents!) off the couch. Although my husband says the girls just play because they like beating us! Good luck!

Ads