LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thank you for the comments and suggestions phimuajedi69. To get back on topic, here is how I HOPE to solve my problem. I have a wired IR system going to the back equipment room. When I ran the wire, I ran phone cable with 4 wires but the IR repeater system only uses two wires. I presume the Wii Sensor bar will use two as well. If that is the case, I will cut the Wii Sensor bar wire and splice in the additional two wires from my phone cable. Splice in at the back of the room with the end that connects to the Wii and viola. Someone suggested something at another forum that kind of sparked this thought and it is my current "keeping fingers crossed" best bet to solve this problem.

You are definitely right about "tone" being lost in translation on forums. I am proud of my room but my first pics were to seek help and my second set was due to the interest some people showed in the room. I certainly didn't mean to show off and I apologize to those who think I was.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Lets get this thread back on track please.

The subject is potential issues with the Wii and home projection systems, as far as im concerned imahawki posts are in relation to the thread.

Member #
    Friends

Sweet

nice setup, i hate you...

ALso i dont think he was showing off, just shwing us the weird seaker thingys in case u r intrested, which i was.

Now all u need to do is get some imbeded speakers (in the wall i mean) lol

also about the orignal post, i think that ir extention cables will be available. also i think someone said why didnt they make the bar bluetooth, well... it would take yet another set of batterys, would lag the controls up and is pointless for most people.
    Im not a fanboy... i own all the current gen consoles. Apart from xbox which i sold.. Halo, phwww who cares.

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by phimuajedi69
    just a little off topic thought, but you will prolly have the same problem with the ps3 since sony mimiced the gyro sensors in their controls (if you planned on getting one)
    Actually, both the Wii and the PS3 use gyro sensors, which transmit via RF signal to the console, the sensor bar on the Wii is strictly for the pointer. The gyro sensors can pick up on exactly how the controller is moving, but they don't know where it is located in relation to the screen, enter the sensor bar

Member #
    Friends
    It should be noted that many people don't think the gyros in the PS3 controller are NEARLY as sophisticated. For the PS3, this was an afterthought and I expect it to be fairly gimmicky vs. being integral to gameplay as it will be with the Wii.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

Ads