LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member leele's Avatar
    Member #
    66507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baltimore, MD
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1287-0525-9630-0704
    i added u cory.
    Name: Jamilah
    Town: Jamitown
    Friend Code: 2149-8938-6381 add me ...thanks

  2. #12
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,994
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Yes I say dupe thread
    Thats what it is
    Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

    Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?
    Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)
    They fill the area up with unnecessary posts that have there own section for them.
    Nobody gets banned for it because it isnt against the rules.

    The Lego bit was basically my point.
    Why would you put things in the wrong place?

    All this backlash from a simple suggestion about getting people to use the right section.


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  3. #13
    WiiChat Member leele's Avatar
    Member #
    66507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baltimore, MD
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1287-0525-9630-0704
    ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND
    If anyone has Animal Crossing heres my info and send me your info.
    Name: Jamilah
    Town: Jamitown
    Friend Code: 2149-8938-6381

  4. #14
    Junior Member JILENE's Avatar
    Member #
    67038
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Fc 2622-3532-6766
    town water b
    name jilene
    plz add me need friends

  5. #15
    WiiChat Member leele's Avatar
    Member #
    66507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baltimore, MD
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1287-0525-9630-0704

    Animal Crossing

    ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND
    If anyone has Animal Crossing heres my info and send me your info.
    Name: Jamilah
    Town: Jamitown
    Friend Code: 2149-8938-6381
    IM PLAYING ANIMAL CROSSING RIGHT NOW!!!

  6. #16
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    AC:CF is pretty cool. i have pears in my town too now because i went to tons of different towns.
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  7. #17
    WiiChat Member leele's Avatar
    Member #
    66507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baltimore, MD
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1287-0525-9630-0704
    ArceusLord can u be my friend?? Send me your info if u are interested...Thanks.

  8. #18
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Yes I say dupe thread
    Thats what it is
    Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

    Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?
    Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)
    They fill the area up with unnecessary posts that have there own section for them.
    Nobody gets banned for it because it isnt against the rules.

    The Lego bit was basically my point.
    Why would you put things in the wrong place?

    All this backlash from a simple suggestion about getting people to use the right section.
    First of all, you have to be pretty dumb to mess up and put a thread in another consoles forum like shadow91 said. Second of all, like I previously stated, NOBODY FORCES YOU TO READ THESE THREADS. You say theyre in the way, but how hard is it to just simply keep scrolling down. Unless you have some strange irresistable urge to read every thread, it shouldnt be a problem. If it bothers you that much, then you should just email someone who works for the site.

  9. #19
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,994
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    First of all, you have to be pretty dumb to mess up and put a thread in another consoles forum like shadow91 said. Second of all, like I previously stated, NOBODY FORCES YOU TO READ THESE THREADS. You say theyre in the way, but how hard is it to just simply keep scrolling down. Unless you have some strange irresistable urge to read every thread, it shouldnt be a problem. If it bothers you that much, then you should just email someone who works for the site.
    Look dood.
    All I was doing was pointing somebody in the right direction and you come along trying to start a internet argument over it.
    What's up with you trouble at home or something so you have to be a pain and complain about a simple suggestion about asking somebody to look in the relevant section?


    You didn't have to read this thread.


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #20
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    First of all, you have to be pretty dumb to mess up and put a thread in another consoles forum like shadow91 said. Second of all, like I previously stated, NOBODY FORCES YOU TO READ THESE THREADS. You say theyre in the way, but how hard is it to just simply keep scrolling down. Unless you have some strange irresistable urge to read every thread, it shouldnt be a problem. If it bothers you that much, then you should just email someone who works for the site.
    Look dood.
    All I was doing was pointing somebody in the right direction and you come along trying to start a internet argument over it.
    What's up with you trouble at home or something so you have to be a pain and complain about a simple suggestion about asking somebody to look in the relevant section?


    You didn't have to read this thread.
    Look here AMIGO. If you wanna take this little chat as an argument, then thats your deal. I just saw it as a friendly discussion, but apparently some people have stronger feelings than others (No disrespect). ALL Im sayin is that if someone slips up like this poster did, theres no need to play hall monitor. If incorrect post DO become that big of a deal, then the website will handle it ( I think). Sorry if I got you pissed. Peace

    Oh yeah, you didnt need to read the thread either, so i guess that makes two of us amigo.
    Last edited by Doomsteady; 01-07-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. UnOfficial Animal Crossing City Folk DLC Thread
    By palermo716 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 01:05 PM
  2. UnOfficial Animal Crossing: City Folk Picture Sharing Thread
    By palermo716 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:02 AM
  3. Animal crossing city folks friend code
    By Netnet in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 10:28 PM
  4. Share Friend Codes Here
    By i0n in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 12384
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:23 AM

Search tags for this page

active friend codes for animal crossing

,

animal crossing city folk friend code exchange sites

,

animal crossing city folk friend codes exchange

,
animal crossing city folk friend codes on right now
,
animal crossing city folk wii chatrooms
,

animal crossing city folk wii friend codes people on right now

,

animal crossing wii chat room

,

animal crossing wii friend code chat rooms

,
animal crossing: city folk friend code list
,
free online animal crossing: city folk friend codes
,
nintendo wii friend code example
,
whats a friend code in animal crossing for d
Click on a term to search for related topics.