LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member BigMac13's Avatar
    Member #
    67085
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Code Exchange Thread!! POST PLEASE! :D

    Hey guys, it's BigMac13.

    Here is my Animal Crossing info:
    Name: KorWii
    Town: WiiSummit
    Friend Code: 1161-3845-6934

    i have pears in my town, and I DO have WiiSpeak. Please add me and let me know so i can add you, too!

    any questions? email at kory237@gmail.com. Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,940
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    http://www.wiichat.com/wii-online-gaming/
    You seem to not know of the section of the forum for that


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  3. #3
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    http://www.wiichat.com/wii-online-gaming/
    You seem to not know of the section of the forum for that
    does it really matter what section its in?

  4. #4
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,940
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    http://www.wiichat.com/wii-online-gaming/
    You seem to not know of the section of the forum for that
    does it really matter what section its in?
    The section is there for a reason


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  5. #5
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    http://www.wiichat.com/wii-online-gaming/
    You seem to not know of the section of the forum for that
    does it really matter what section its in?
    The section is there for a reason
    Thats true. But the sections arent the ONLY way to find threads so its not that important. People on your friends list can find your post by checking your statistics. In the right section or not, people will find the thread.

  6. #6
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,940
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post

    does it really matter what section its in?
    The section is there for a reason
    Thats true. But the sections arent the ONLY way to find threads so its not that important. People on your friends list can find your post by checking your statistics. In the right section or not, people will find the thread.
    The section is made for threads like these.
    And theres probably already loads in there already so all this is is another dupe thread


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  7. #7
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post

    The section is there for a reason
    Thats true. But the sections arent the ONLY way to find threads so its not that important. People on your friends list can find your post by checking your statistics. In the right section or not, people will find the thread.
    The section is made for threads like these.
    And theres probably already loads in there already so all this is is another dupe thread
    You say its a dupe thread yet there are tons of threads like these being created everyday and getting thousands of views and replies

  8. #8
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,940
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Yes I say dupe thread
    Thats what it is
    Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

    Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  9. #9
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Yes I say dupe thread
    Thats what it is
    Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

    Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?
    Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)

  10. #10
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Yes I say dupe thread
    Thats what it is
    Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

    Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?
    Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)
    it's not all that different actually. it's about keping the forum clean and organized. what if people started making Brawl threads in the 360 forum? or COD threads in the graphics forum?
    its about keeping things organized, sure he won't get in trouble anf thats fine. but everything would be easier for everybody put things in the right section.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. UnOfficial Animal Crossing City Folk DLC Thread
    By palermo716 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 01:05 PM
  2. UnOfficial Animal Crossing: City Folk Picture Sharing Thread
    By palermo716 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:02 AM
  3. Animal crossing city folks friend code
    By Netnet in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 10:28 PM
  4. Share Friend Codes Here
    By i0n in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 12384
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:23 AM

Search tags for this page

active friend codes for animal crossing

,

animal crossing city folk friend code exchange sites

,

animal crossing city folk friend codes exchange

,
animal crossing city folk friend codes on right now
,
animal crossing city folk wii chatrooms
,

animal crossing city folk wii friend codes people on right now

,

animal crossing wii chat room

,

animal crossing wii friend code chat rooms

,
animal crossing: city folk friend code list
,
free online animal crossing: city folk friend codes
,
nintendo wii friend code example
,
whats a friend code in animal crossing for d
Click on a term to search for related topics.