Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmillritual
    Why would I? I bought a Wii, and I also realize the up/downs of all three next gen consoles. I'm just saying everyone has an opinion, you don't have to go out of your way to bash on them, if you dont like the thread title, don't contribute to it.
    So your primary argument for your post bashing someone for dissing playstation 3 is that, everyone has an opinion....? Contradict much? Yes everyone does have an opinion, such as how some people think ps3 blows hard for the amount it costs. Thus, you will find that opinion often on a Nintendo Wii forum. Sort of how you will find people talking crazy amounts of smack about the Wii on any ps3 or xbox360 forum.

This guy is a stooge for coming to a Wii forum to advertise he wants to trade his wii for a ps3. Wouldn't it be more logical to check maybe craigslist or something? Or god forbid a playstation forum?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I didn't bash him.
    He was being a nazi thinking his opinion is the superior.
    Quit being stupid.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmillritual
    I didn't bash him.
    He was being a nazi thinking his opinion is the superior.
    Quit being stupid.
    But isn't whether or not his opinion is superior, all an opinion also? What if I think his opinion was superior? And yet you obviously don't.

Seriously, I'd recommend gtfo a forum if you have issues with people having strong opinions.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    7607-0325-4782-7631
    WOw people really have nothing better to do than go at it on a forum. Anywho, I think he should have never bought a wii if he was gonna get a PS3 in the end. I have both so I guess I made the better decision. The PS3 owns in graphics and games, but the wii has that great fun gamestyle that the PS or Xbox doesnt have. Wii sports is so hard to put down, but the current nintendo with their low price couldnt afford to really put a cutting edge graphics system in that will ever compete with Games like Gears of War or Resistance: The fall of man. I hate seeing people complain about blowing 5 or 600 dollars on a system. If you all know anything about building a cutting edge Computer, you would know that the very top end video cards always cost between 450 and 500 dollars. So there is a good chunk of the PS's cost, and you get a Blue Ray player? Common, its a good deal in my opinion. The nintendo just choose to not go that route and bet on the low budget individual and it seems they are doing just fine! This guy just needs to return his Wii asap and get his money back if he really wants to dump it off and sell zelda online!

Good luck on your sale!

Member #
    Friends
    I totally agree with you Prelude, not only in gaming taste, but Car taste as well.

Member #
    Friends

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    Hehe, what's funny to me is that I went in to Walmart last Tuesday and asked for a Wii.

The associate said, "No, but we've got some PS3's"

Long story short
    eBay: Sony Play Station 3 PS3 *IN HAND!* 20GB system NIB (item 290055144013 end time Nov-30-06 14:29:29 PST)

I bought the PS3, so I could call my Wii "free"

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Look... People are selling Wii's with PS3's. How bout we all just get along like these deals. I lean I'd rather 2 consoles and a game, rather than one console and 3games (for the same price).

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    GameStop/EB Games give you 1/3 of the new price.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Who cares what this guy wants to do with his Wii. Honestly, if I had just the Wii I would be one REALLY pissed off gamer. Ever since I got the Wii, I play it quite often but I still play my 360 just as much. Sure the new way of controlling is extremely fun but sometimes you just want to sit back, grab a normal controller, and look at some sick graphics with some bad-ass gameplay (a.k.a. Gears of War). Most of of you are Nintendo fanbitches with only one console, you DEFINITELY do not a have the right to say anything about other consoles.

Ads