Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Tennis

Since I bought my Wiiiiiii I have had a blast ! I play tennis, bowling,
    baseball batting practice (dont care for the game play), boxing & golf..on Wii Sports...on Wii Sports Resort, I play table tennis, basketball, jousting, canoeing, frisbee and there more which I have not had time to play. Since I am a senior citizen..I am going for the games which are active and truly enjoy them. The grandkids have Wii, PS3 & XBox which is fine for them.
    Any adult who is considering purchasing a Wii...I recommend you do so, then use it ! In addition, last week I bought EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis..that is a real challenge !

Member #
    Friends
    I disagree, I have a wii and a 360, playing online or at home with friends is more fun in my opinion. However, I love playing brawl and new super Mario bros with family.
    Friend Code Brawl: 3566-1197-3649 Kubo
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 4082 7831 3740
    xbox 360 gamertag: kfchotwings

Member #
    Friends
    2257-8572-4114-2660
    The PS3/360 lead towards the "hardcore" gamer (which is mostly online play). The Wii is more for the casual gamer.

I have PS3/Wii and both of them are good consoles.

Honestly, I would just stick with the 360, rather than getting a Wii. (But that's just me)

IG: ricky350z

Member #
    Friends
    1814-6552-7090-6518
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkenny View Post
    so i have had a 360 for close to 1 n half year.im going to sell it off because im done with the 360 . dont get me wrong i love my 360 to bits but with work and studies i dont have time ... anyways im thinking of getting a wii . should i ?i mean i have heard stories as recent as developers are concentrating more on 360 and ps3 and less on wii . tht means lesser games for wii . and the games library is pretty small now right ? so please pour ur advice on me
    If you have no time for your 360, why bother with a Wii?
    I have a PS3 and now a Wii!

I personally like both. If I were you, I'd just save up and buy a Wii, or just not bother at all if they'll just be dust collectors.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, that's what I like about wii - it takes my butt off my seat. before I'm a lazy player, im sitting on my couch playing xbox or psp all day.. but when i got my wii, holy cow, it's amazing. I tried all the fun games and I got active.. then thats when i realized that i didnt have to go to the gym.. haha
    Ben Crawford

Member #
    Friends
    I have owned my Wiiiiii since January...Miiii n my Wiiiii are a great combination. Being a senior citizen, I have been through all of the exercise
    routines throughout my life. I can honestly say I enjoy and look forward to my Wiiiii play daily. I allot at least 2 hours a day to my Wii workout...which includes Wii Sports, tennis, bowling batting practice and boxing practice..then I do the Fit Challenge ... I move on to Wii Sports Resort where I do Sword Play and Table Tennis and some of the other sports...those 2 are my primary interest...I move on the Wii Fit Plus (just had this 3 weeks)...using the Balance Board I do my profile and checkin.
    I am not into Yoga, but try a couple of those...do a couple of the aerobics...my favorite portion, so far, of Fit Plus is the walking and stepping and anything which requires me to use both arms...and do the skiing and bike riding.
    Having done all of those options numerous times...I, then, go to Grand Slam Tennis and play against all the big name tennis players of the world.
    So...having said all this...ALL I CAN SAY TO ANY OF YOU WHO THINK WII IS LAME OR NOT FUN...you are playing the wrong venue...if all you want to do is sit on the couch and play all those fantastic life-like games..go ahead...IF YOU WANT TO MOVE AND LOSE WEIGHT AND GET FIT...buy a WII AND USE IT !! Do not let it set on the shelf and gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah you're right man. let's get movin!
    Ben Crawford

Ads