LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 829 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 8290
    Member #
    Melbourne, Australia,the world,the galaxy,the universe
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah, what he said (welcome)

Fry cracked corn and I dont care, Leela cracked corn, still dont care, Bender cracked corn and HE IS GREAT... Take that you stupid corn!!!
    Thanks to demonflair for the sig!!!!!!!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Melbourne, Australia,the world,the galaxy,the universe
    Friends
    hey nkbswe5, is it possible to get jump!ultimate stars in an english version. coz if it was id most likely get it. same for Bleach 2nd

Fry cracked corn and I dont care, Leela cracked corn, still dont care, Bender cracked corn and HE IS GREAT... Take that you stupid corn!!!
    Thanks to demonflair for the sig!!!!!!!
    Spoiler Alert!

J'habite on FWONS :D im_a_super_smash_bro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-1111-2222-3333
    ^^^No only Japanese. Its worth it in Japanese anyways. The game rocks!!! There is a pretty useful guide at gamefaq.com

Pearl FC: 0473-4507-5401
    Name: Max

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The gamefaq guide pwns all guides. I think. Its the only guide i've used so...
    And i copied it all and put it on my psp so i dont need to turn on my compooter everytime! HAHAHAH!
    PLANET P IS IMPOSSIBLE! AAARRR!
    The planet before the boss! BOSS!

So anyway, I was like, 'I'm gonna buy clubhouse games' and then I didn't

SpazzyMcWii, why did you double post? are you trying to get bad rep? HUH? HUUUH? Well, do it again and you will. Or maybe I'll bad rep SOMEONE RANDOM! Then i will get hate mail forever. YAY!
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah JUMP is easily the best portable game i have ever played, so much fun. After 1 day of playing the japanese didnt limit my playing, i know what everything does, putting teams together is really easy the pnyl trouble i did have with the japanse was the tutorial at the start and the characters names are in japanese, but other than that its so awesome, every DS owner must buy this game.

EDIT: Sorry but i have noticed that DS games have been getting more expensive. $70 WTF
    When i first got my DS i got Super Mario DS for $50.
    Last edited by Happy Camper; 04-11-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    ... Expensive! AGREED!
    The only trouble I had with jump and japanese was the tutorial, easily fixed with the guide. Also, many of the upgrades are only cool or useful if you can read so I keep wasting my gems for some stupid blue thingy which i dont know what it is. YAY!

Edit: I posted 2 messeges ending in YAY! YAY!
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    This will fix it I tell you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo of Australia
    CASTLEVANIA PORTRAIT OF RUIN COMPETITION

Competition Deadline: Thu the 17th of May 2007

Nintendo Australia and Atari are giving away 5 copies of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the Nintendo DS.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is the second Nintendo DS installment of the classic action packed vampire hunting adventure. Explore the new WWII setting with two new playable characters, hordes of nightmarish creatures to defeat and online play via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Strategically switch between characters in the heat of the action. Call on your partner and execute Summon Attacks to decimate your enemies. Collect items, weapons and magic as you explore the castle. Can you survive the nightmares that await and defeat the Prince of Darkness?

Tell us in 25 words or less: Which is your favourite Nintendo DS game and why?

ELEDEES COMPETITION

Nintendo Australia and Atari are giving away 5 copies of Eledees for the Wii.

Eledees is a one of a kind game only possible on Wii. Search high and low for mischievous little creatures called Eledees. With your gravity gun you have the power to move anything to find them, lift the fridge, open drawers, even pick up houses, then blast the Eledees with your zapper to catch them.

Search quietly to sneak up on the Eledees or create a commotion to scare them. Unlock new abilites and options in the ever changing environment. Team up with family and friends to play simultaneously and see who can collect the most Eledees.

Tell us in 25 words or less: Which is your favourite game on Wii and why?

HEATSEEKER COMPETITION

Nintendo Australia and Atari are giving away 5 copies of Heatseeker for the Wii.

Heatseeker will strap you into the pilotís seat and deliver an exhilarating white-knuckle ride thatíll have you clutching the Wii remote as you engage in explosive arcade aerial combat.

Pilot and engage an incredible collection of current and near-future military fighter jets, including the stealthy F-22 Raptor, the classic F-15 Eagle and much more. With missions across the US, down to the Caribbean, across Antarctica and into the Far East, itíll be high-velocity combat all the way thatíll see you constantly switching from predator to prey as enemy missiles lock on.

Tell us in 25 words or less: If you were a fighter pilot, what would your nickname be?
    Last edited by Sam_Harris; 04-12-2007 at 09:36 PM.

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    A rare double post by Sam, will nkbswe5 give sam some bad rep, find out next time on wiichat.com!

Thanks for the sales charts anyway Sam, good to see them again this week!

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

J'habite on FWONS :D im_a_super_smash_bro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-1111-2222-3333
    double post! double post! Some1s in trouble! Some1s in trouble! Get him nkbswe5!!! Get him nkbswe5!!!

Pearl FC: 0473-4507-5401
    Name: Max

Ads