LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 230 of 829 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    hold onto your hats people! I am about to blast you away are you ready for this *funky music* Mario Party 8! yes Mario Party 8 I did not stutter has been dated for Australia!!! Oh yay!

stay tuned(which does not start with a C!) for more Aussie news!

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Ok update with me getting Pokemon Diamond well I've decided to go back to Play Asia because I'm guaranteed to get it more or less.... well more so than Ebay, so Sam I thank you for telling me to go to Play Asia, I would rep you but I've done it before and it won't let me do it again I have to: "Spread some rep around" But thanks anyway for the advice you get a thumbs up...again

Speaking of orderingPokemon, did you get the headset aswell Sam? I'm getting it and I haven't heard any reviews about it yet....I might go look now?
    Last edited by deity_link; 05-08-2007 at 05:18 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    July for Mario Party 8? What is with July? I am over it. Okay, so, that's like three things that I want that is out in July. 4 things counting holidays.

That's like 70 days. Maybe more, maybe less. Maybe it's more like 65. I haven't worked it out. I just have one of those Harry Potter countdowns (I was forced to put it there!) and that is in July sometime...

I am going to go now...

Member #
    Melbourne, Australia,the world,the galaxy,the universe
    Friends
    me to...to bed..cyas

Fry cracked corn and I dont care, Leela cracked corn, still dont care, Bender cracked corn and HE IS GREAT... Take that you stupid corn!!!
    Thanks to demonflair for the sig!!!!!!!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    @Deity no problem I don't care about rep *cough*TLC*cough* no I did not get the headset and don't plan to either I doubt I will need it haven't used voice chat yet anyway
    @Ekiushi Yeah I know I'm sick of waiting for games where is my Super Paper Mario not a box-art or even a OFLC rating do they even plan to bring it over!

Oh yeah and there is a new Wii ad out it seems really tacky what do you think

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    There is actually Wii ads? Oh, well... Actually, I suppose I do remember those adds that played every now and then, where the hand would come down holding a wii remote. They were lame adds... But then, how amazing can you make an ad for a game console. I haven't seen any for PS3. Maybe I don't watch enough TV.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Well I'm not a big TV nut I spend more time at the computer than the Tv but I pretty sure there have been fewer PS3 ads than there have be Wii...you know I can't recall actually seeing one, unless you count the pepsi where you can win one (Hope I do, the only reason I don't like hte PS3 really is how expensive everything is) just so I can say I have one....or sell it

AS for that ad I think they intentionally made it look like that to seem more *natural* but unfourtunatly it just ended up as you said Sam, looking a bit tacky

Also thank you nintendo_wii67601 that website is pretty much useless it just has links to Amazon and Buy.com....it probabbly is a lot easier just to go to the site and search for it...although you did post your third of 19 duplicate post in here so I dunno wether to hit you or thank you....I choose hit *smack* (heheheh Spam Bots)
    Last edited by deity_link; 05-08-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Darn Wiichat or hotmail, why does you not tell me that there are posts to reply too?

Zomg, Im a total liar, I bought Nintendo Gamer today, but I read alot of rumors that it was discontinued (hmm...)

I also bought some UK Magazine called Wiivolution. Its great, buy it if you can get it! Only $10

In other news, Eledees seems to be either not released or sold out. I cant tell you any interesting facts in the magazine as I'm doing my Media Script now, and had no time for magazine.

And did I not mention Play-Asia about 50 times when talking about ordering Pokemon and Jump Superstars? I like Play Asia as you can buy Japanese CD's of ------ music and its funky!

EDIT: Apparently Nintendo Gamer 4 is the last issue, they made it and now its out of production. ZOMG!

Edit: I said ZOMG twice this post. Now 3 times
    Last edited by nkbswe5; 05-09-2007 at 03:11 AM.
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    "Hiii girls" ahah hahahaaa
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpS2L98IJoQ[/MEDIA]

Oh and just for you Deity

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Harris

Oh and just for you Deity
    Cheers mate I ws looking at getting one of those a while bakc but never got around to it hmmm...... I might go loking around and try and find a good price.

Remove Ads

Ads