LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 829 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Why thank you mister reported post

Quote Originally Posted by Gamehead
    Here at GAMEHEAD we pay close attention to what's hot, what's not and what gamers just can't get enough of - undeniably, Blizzards "World of Warcraft" is about as hot as it gets lately - so we've decided to make it easier than ever to get into. As long as stocks last we'll be shipping the entire World of Warcraft Collection, including World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade and the Cycle of Hatred novelisation free of any shipping costs AND for the flat price of $65 - this is a saving of over $30 against retail price on the most successful game of all time!

In order to claim this king amongst specials simply enter the special Coupon Code listed below and we'll take care of the rest

PC - World of Warcraft Complete Collection - PCWOW

In addition, all of the following titles are available to be shipped free of charge with the included coupon codes!

PS3 - Rainbow Six Vegas - P3DARK
    PS2 - Transformers - P2TRANS
    PSP - Practical Intelligence Quotient - PSPIQ
    Wii - Resident Evil 4 - WiiRE4
    DS - More Brain Training - DSBRAIN
    Xbox360 - Colin McRae Dirt - X3DIRT

As always, every GAMEHEAD Coupon Code is valid until Midnight Friday!

I have no idea why I get emails from them but I do and I like sharing hmm what else is lets see what is coming out this week shall we throught the circle window *camera zooms into window*

Coming out tomorrow is(All DS)-
    Anno 1701 Dawn of Discovery, Mission Impossible, DS headset(no that isn't a game it is a headphone/microphone) and both Pokemon games.

And in 7 days there is-
    Jam Sessions on DS

Not the most exciting release schedule but I'm sure people are interested in Pokemon although I'm fairly bored of it now.

A couple of other things that effects us Aussies on the Freeloader the Wii version turns out that it only lets you play imported GameCube games which two version of freeloader already do which is stupid. The more exciting news for us quoted from the Nintendo website

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo of Australia
    GIRLFRIEND IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN!

Nintendo have teamed up with Girlfriend, so you can sample the Nintendo DS and Wii at the Girlfriend Model Search and play some of the latest and greatest games!

Make sure you get down to the 2007 Girlfriend Schwarzkopf LiveColour Model Search roadshow in your capital city for your chance to get discovered and become Australia’s next international modelling sensation! Bring all your mates, enter the model search and treat yourself to a full day of fun, glamour and pampering. Check out the locations and be sure to lock away the date in your dairy!
    WHEN GIRLFRIEND IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN!

Time: 9am – 3pm
    • Adelaide: 16 June - Westfield Marion
    • Brisbane: 23 June - Westfield Carindale
    • Melbourne: 30 June - Westfield Southland
    • Perth: 7 July - Westfield Carousel
    • Sydney: 14 July - Westfield Parramatta

Video Hits host, Nathan Sapsford is MCing each roadshow event. So, you’ll get to meet him in person!

The 2007 show is going to be bigger and better than ever, with:

* Free Schwarzkopf hair styling at our Schwarzkopf LiveColour stand
    * Live performances from surprise stars
    * Video Hits will also be filming from our Sydney roadshow so make sure you come down and get in on all the action! You might spot yourself on TV!
    * Schwarzkopf LiveColour hair competition!
    * Valleygirl will run a fashion parade featuring girls from the crowd. You’ll get to keep the clothes you model!
    * Valleygirl Style Awards
    * Schwarzkopf LiveColour hair competition!
    * Nintendo Australia interactive gaming stand! Nintendo have teamed up with Girlfriend, so you can sample the Nintendo DS and Wii at the Girlfriend Model Search and play some of the latest and greatest games!
    * Free GF roadshow bags
    * Heaps of hot prizes to give away
    * Meet the Girlfriend team
    * Catwalk comps
    * Live performances from surprise stars
    * Celebs to meet
    * And loads more
    Oh Yippe I say Yipee...........

Edit: Something for nkbswe5 or other people who like harvest moon but I'm lazy so I will steal quote another site
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNintendo
    Europe will finally be getting Harvest Moon Magical Melody, but it has made the hop over to the Wii for their release. Rising Star Games (publisher) has a page up for the game, and (very tiny) boxart which displays a wifi logo. Will there be some online functionality for the title, or is it just a screwup?
    Last edited by Sam_Harris; 06-19-2007 at 02:26 AM.

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    if it's online, i will get it. if not then no

anyone up for strikers?
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    I would but my Wii T.V has gone ka-put so yeah I think flip might be up for a game though if you wanna pm him

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Yay for Harvest Moon although I prefer the handhelds

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    really?

I heard off someone harvest moon was good so i download'd it for my emulator (friends of mineral town) .It's a big game and instead of playing through the gba version i thought i'd wait till the wii version came out.

is it worth the time and effort for friends of mineral town?
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Honestly I haven't played any Harvest moon games but it turns out that the WiFi symbol is a mistake but how do they make mistakes like that it is crazy

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    really?

I heard off someone harvest moon was good so i download'd it for my emulator (friends of mineral town) .It's a big game and instead of playing through the gba version i thought i'd wait till the wii version came out.

is it worth the time and effort for friends of mineral town?
    They're all pretty much the same, except new character and dialogue and 'twists'.

Wifi was wrong cause THEY HATE ME

Manhunt 2 info!
    You'd have to have pretty high hopes to be expecting that Rockstar's forthcoming gore-fest, Manhunt 2, will make its way to Australian shores without bearing the bullets of censorship, but in the case of this game, Australian gamers aren't going to be the only ones to fall victim to the classification process.

The British Board of Film Classification has announced that it has rejected Manhunt 2 on both Wii and PlayStation 2 (the PSP version was not submitted for classification) for release in the UK, with the decision - the first in ten years since Carmageddon - meaning that it cannot be legally supplied anywhere in the region.
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Just import it, do you really think the aussie goverment is going to come to your house and take it off you ?
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I cant import it, it wont work on Aussie Wii's...
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Import it from where it is kinda hard if you haven't got a modchip or Wii freeloader hey wait that doesn't work arr thats stupid they already have a version that does GC games on the Wii why hype different packaging!

Ads