LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 829 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    My video shop doesn't rent Wii! Otherwise I'd rent games out more... But then, it's not Blockbuster, it's a privately owned thing... So yeah. I should check it again, it might have Wii now. I mean, I guess the only reason I think it doesn't have it, is because they haven't jumped out at me when I was in their hiring out DVD's.

Ooh, I loved Transformers the movie. I've even seen it twice. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect... But I was very happy with what I got. I do hope I enjoy the game though... Because, after the movie I'm always tempted to buy the game - example Pirates fo the Caribbean. But then, with the reviews not being so good, I'd really rather not just go straight out and buy it. I've got other things I could be buying. And I have to admit, Pirates game was disappointing. I mean, some of the graphics was just... laughable. I know Wii is always meant to be down a level from PS3 and Xbox - but some of the graphics was, well, 64 could beat it. I still have my 64, and often have desires to play Perfect Dark.

And I remember you too Deity. I really haven't been here in a while... I just find of faded away. I think it's because I stopped getting the constant alerts that call me back. But now they've started again. Because I'm actually doing something. Do they stop if you don't post or something? I'm not entirely sure what fuction I have my alerts set too. I possibly should check.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekiushi
    Because, after the movie I'm always tempted to buy the game - example Pirates fo the Caribbean.

And I remember you too Deity.
    -Feels rejected-
    Aww, I was thinking of getting pirates 3 too on Wii. It was only $50 today...
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    When I got it, it was fairly cheap... I think my main problem (besides the graphics) was the controlles. Like, at first I thought the problem was I was trying to play it on a dead battery, but then I changed it, and there was little difference. I was still having difficulty with the sword moves, and such.

Oooh I'm sorry nkbswe5! If you've been around while I was here, then my bad. Maybe I have such a terrible memory - or maybe I could never remember you because of your name. I just tried to type it, got as far as 'nk' and had to stop and scroll up again to find out what it was. I ended up copy and pasting it. Tsk Tsk, have to make things difficult on those of us that can't remember more then two letters even right after they looked at them. You know, the made phone numbers a certain length so people would remember them - I can't. And mobile phones are worse - one of my friends has a number that has repeated numbers, like 232323, and I type it in and take ages working out if I should be typing in another 2 or not. Not that I have to type her number in much, but I tend to borrow other peoples phone when mine is without credit - which always seems to be the only time I actually need the phone. Long tangent about nothing! Sorry!

I'll hurry back to the topic. I still haven't finished Pirates, but I got annoyed with the controlles. Like, I actually got tired and a sore arm. Like, that only ever happened when I first starting using the Wii, and I swung my arm around more then I actually needed too. But with Pirates, swinging wildly around was the only way I could get my character to actually do anything. Oh, and I hated playing as Elizabeth - she really sucked in my opinion on the game.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yay! someone brining this back on topic. I do that by ending my talking with relevent info / pics. So I hardly ever talk on topic.
    And I've been here since the start ;-_- first page, but i change my avatar alot. Im the weird one. THE WEIRD ONE! <--Lie

Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It must be the avatar. I'm very boring and never change mine. I mean, I WOULD but I can't be bothered to make pictures small enough for them to be an avatar. And I just don't even seem to get any without editing that are small enough. I do spend a lot of time battling with them trying to make them small, and not distorted when they appear. Seriously, my pictures hate me sometimes.

Member #
    Friends
    7179-4019-5455-3621
    hey ekiushi, can you enter my friend code then reply to me that you you did so when ur done? Please???

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I looked back at all the old posts, and I realised I DO remember you! Although, I have no idea where I came into it - but, I must have been bored and read over at least the first 10 pages. Cause I certainly remember them!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by nkbswe5
    Definetly not hello nkbswe5

Dont these look fun ;-_-
    Dam you hmmm...

Also those two games....uhhh....uhhh....what the hell?!!?? I must look into to these and find out more about what the hell they are

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I just thought of a very horrible thing. But it's aimed at 3+

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I have a feeling its a writing tool, like learning how to write. I can't find much on it

Ads