LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 829 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 8290
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    West Coast wouldn't have beaten Geelong anyway.

Only we (Port Adelaide) get to do that :P.
    Just wait until we've got a full strength side!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Doesn't everyone always say that?

I think it's time for WC to slip back into mediocrity. They've done well the last few years. That's enough time in the limelight.

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Anyway wanting to challenge me online at Madden 08 just PM me. Free ass kicking if you play .

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I return!

I could ramble off topic - but I really do have an ON TOPIC thing to report. Although, I am technically putting this in the wrong section. And in fact, if I really wanted an answer I should go searching for help pages, or perhaps even look in my instruction manual. However, I was bored and because this is the only board I ever seem to visit on WiiChat, and I wanted to see what was happening here, and how many people were still around, I decided to come here. And wow, that was a very long sentence. Anyhoo. My On Topic Thing.

My Wii keeps .... Not turning itself off. I turn it off like I normally do, and the little light goes red. As it should. However, when I come back to the Wii later (as late as the next morning) the light is this odd shade of green. Now, at first I just thought it was the 'On' green. I was looking at it from a distance, with very tired eyes. So, I went along and pushed the button, and... Well, I couldn't get it to turn off. I assume it's some kind of standby light? Like, "I'm going to mess with your tired mind, so there." In the end, I got fed up with it and pulled the cord out, put it back in, and hey it was red again. I won that round. However, in a matter of a few days, it's done it twice to me.

It's annoying me. Is it possible that someone was playing the Wii, and didn't turn it off, causing it to turn on its demented, 'i'm going to annoy you' green light? It's this horrid yellow green actually. Oh Well.

Now, enough 'On Topic' stuff. I saw someone mention the Chasers, so I'll restrict myself to saying this - They are my gods!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    Doesn't everyone always say that?
    They do say that, but we were missing two Brownlow Medallists and Daniel Kerr who was very close to winning the Brownlow. The Eagles pride themselves on their mid-field all of whom were injured!

Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    Anyway wanting to challenge me online at Madden 08 just PM me. Free ass kicking if you play .
    Sorry don't have Madden, not a big American football fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekiushi
    It's annoying me. Is it possible that someone was playing the Wii, and didn't turn it off, causing it to turn on its demented, 'i'm going to annoy you' green light? It's this horrid yellow green actually. Oh Well.
    If it's a yellow colour, you have Wii Connect 24 on. I.e you're in stand by mode which you will allow you to recieve messages ect. when the console is "off". If you don't want to remain in stand by mode when you turn the console off, you can turn Wii Connect 24 off in the options part. I think that's what your problem is, even though it dosen't really matter if you leave Wii Connect 24 on.
    Last edited by Eagles; 09-16-2007 at 06:23 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ah, yes I just recently turned Wii Connect on! Well, I was doing something with Wii Connect, so I'll go and turn it off. That stupid light is way to annoying. Yes, I CAN get annoyed by a different coloured light. And it doesn't change the fact that its an ugly yellow/green colour.

Oh, and Hi Eagles! I remember you.

Member #
    Friends
    Super Mario Galaxy has been rated!
    http://www.classification.gov.au/spe...&record=223124

I don't know if this was intentional or not but whoeer designed the US boxart for SMG is sending us near subliminal messages, look at the Sparkles/Stars on the titles letters.
    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ntao/smgba.jpg

i've also checked the previous boxarts and they all ahd the same sparkle/stars on them.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Eagles:

I suppose we do have a reasonably healthy side. Kangaroos this weekend - should be a decent game.

Did you hear that Collingwood players fly in a special jet at low altitude for
    'recovery'? So stupid. That club has too much money.

When a Kangaroos player (I forget who) was asked if they'd be given the same treatment, he said (jokingly) "No, no I don't think so. We might be able to organise a second-hand bus."

Ekiushi:

I always have WiiConnect24 turned on. Yellow is not that ugly! Haha.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, I just didn't like the yellow colour. It was like...bothering me. And it didn't like right to me - well, until I worked out why the Wii was objecting and presenting me with that yellow colour! And wow, this place has been really quiet of late. Where is everyone?

I have decided I need a new Wii game, but alas, there doesn't seem to be anything out that I actually want. Or every time I think 'Oh, that might be good' it turns out everyone says it sucks. I mean, I should NOT have gotten the Pirates of the Caribbean game. But you know, it was just after the movie was released and I was in Pirate mode. But let's just say, the graphics on the game were utterly disgraceful. And I actually hurt myself trying to work the controllers. You'd go to do a sword movement, and nothing would happen. Instead, you'd have to wildly swing the WiiRemote around, hoping that Jack would actually start defending himself against Davey Jones' warriors - which seemed to consist entirely of that hammer-head over and over and over again.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I think I'm going to wait until purchasing any more Wii games, for those who didn't hear about the announcement we have some confirmed release dates!

Nintendo Australia today announced a host of release dates for the rest of the year. As far as the Wii is concerned, many of the system's most anticipated games now have firm dates. Both Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Big Brain Academy are coming on November 8, while Pokémon Battle Revolution is due on November 22.

Perhaps most exciting of all, however, is the news that Super Mario Galaxy is due to touch down on our shores on November 29. Needless to say, it's looking brilliant. Closer to Christmas, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is coming on December 13, while Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure is down for a mid December launch.

I might wait for these

Ads