LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 829 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Schweet. Thanks for that.

I haven't been looking at games AT ALL for the past two months. I have to save money for Houston.

This is the closest thing to an AFL thread so I'll just say it:

I neeeeed Port to make the grand final or else I have to do House Choir!! Not good!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    I think I'm going to wait until purchasing any more Wii games, for those who didn't hear about the announcement we have some confirmed release dates!

Nintendo Australia today announced a host of release dates for the rest of the year. As far as the Wii is concerned, many of the system's most anticipated games now have firm dates. Both Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Big Brain Academy are coming on November 8, while Pokémon Battle Revolution is due on November 22.

Perhaps most exciting of all, however, is the news that Super Mario Galaxy is due to touch down on our shores on November 29. Needless to say, it's looking brilliant. Closer to Christmas, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is coming on December 13, while Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure is down for a mid December launch.

I might wait for these
    i was just reading that on ign and was about to post it no news about brawl though..which i have a bad feeling about..you see, america got melee on december 3rd but we didnt get it till may 31 the next year, i really hope we get it sooner than then end of may 08

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    i really hope we get it sooner than then end of may 08
    That would be really bad if we had to wait that long, hopefully it comes out early 2008.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Getting Super Paper Mario Tommorow, yes its definant now, got the day off (PT interviews) and I've found an excellent price for it. K-Mart have got it for $70. I first thourght I read it wrong and the price next to it ($80) was it but the $80 price has an arrow pointing at that Tamagotchi game, and it can't mean any other game so $70 can't pass up that offer.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Getting Super Paper Mario Tommorow, yes its definant now, got the day off (PT interviews) and I've found an excellent price for it. K-Mart have got it for $70. I first thourght I read it wrong and the price next to it ($80) was it but the $80 price has an arrow pointing at that Tamagotchi game, and it can't mean any other game so $70 can't pass up that offer.
    $70 sweet, I might pop round to K-mart and get it then. Apparently it's a bit short so $70 sounds like a good deal!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Or you know, get MySims for DS due to it is on DS and its MySims. Or even...DIGIMON. Digimon is good. Its like pokemon but not.

I dont get this subliminal messege on the mario cover thing. EXPLAIN!

Explain now. I thought I got it but then I didn't as there is to many of them.

Oh! Glitch in paper mario!

"At the start of Chapter 2-2, you will come across a character called Mimi. She will tell you to go to the farthest room on the first floor to meet a character called Merlee. Enter that room and press the green switch. A trap will be triggered, and a spiked ceiling will descend upon Mario. Before the ceiling reaches him, flip into 3D and jump on it to find a key.

"If you pick up the key, you won't run into any problems. Use it to open the locked door to Mimi's right. However, if you talk to Mimi without picking up the key, the game will freeze. You will then have to turn off your Wii console and start again from your last save point."

Apparently LifeSigns hospital affairs is out now, yet noone has it. How can I buy it then? HUH?

Drawn to Life is rather bad. After you get over the fact that your drawing moves its quite boring.

Brawl online FTW!

Shocking News! Nintendo claims 'No! We will never take Ice Climbers out of smash brothers, we hate everyone and want to tease them! HAHAA!'

That is all.

Edit: Apparently LifeSigns comes out on the 24TH. FOUR DAYS? Well then, I shall play mor PHOENIX WRIGHT THEN! Or maybe Digimon. Or MySims.
    Last edited by nkbswe5; 09-20-2007 at 12:59 AM.
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    ello ello,

wats crakin fellas???
    havn't been on here in a while.
    paper mario any good? i wanna pick it up asap.
    and has anyone got aussie release dates on these games:
    brawl (probly no realese yet but i may aswell ask)
    mp3
    nfs pro street

thanks.

so how has the little 'ol aussie wii chat thred been goin?
    much happen while i've been gone?
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    The MP3 release date is November 8 for Aus. As for Paper Mario, I haven't played it but the reviews have been good that I've read. Well the Aussie Wii Chat threads been fairly similar, a mixture of random talk and Nintendo talk lol.
    Last edited by Eagles; 09-20-2007 at 02:39 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Hello again Jono
    I got Super Paper Mario today , but have only played it for maybe 10 minutes and I've got work in an hour and I've got school tommorow but its the last day of school . So back to SPM so far all I gotta say is I love the way the game looks...its super freakin awesome ...... and there's a moth on my computer chair......yes I don't why either....
    Last edited by deity_link; 09-20-2007 at 02:39 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Woot! Make sure you read my post Mr. Diety Link SPM Player

Preordered Super Smash Brawl. GO ME! Now I'll be sure to get it when its released.

Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads