LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 829 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzymcwii
    why doesn't the 'are you smarter than a fifth grader' game have rove on it? anyway, that show is cool but the people on it are so stupid. Thanks for the rep whoever it was that gave me it.
    Because this is the american version, my good sir
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ha! I knew they must have borrowed that show from somewhere! So, is this game where you just sit thre and get 5th grade questions? How is that going to sell? ...Of course, the same could be said about the show.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekiushi
    Ha! I knew they must have borrowed that show from somewhere! So, is this game where you just sit thre and get 5th grade questions? How is that going to sell? ...Of course, the same could be said about the show.
    Now now, I like that show...
    Arr I guess the game will be a trivia game... Like who wants to be a millionarre. Hey, there is a deal or no deal game and people apparently bought it...
    Australia is smart enough not to make their own version
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    i have to say something to eagles... i hate you! you knocked us off the finals a year back! (crows)... but it's ok, i wont hold anything against you. yeh i downloaded that new channel... cant wait to make some cameos! and also, does anyone know the release date for brawl in au? cant find it anywhere.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    There is no official release date for Brawl, because Nintendo hates us.
    Also, did you know its impossible to find a copy of 'The little-read book' ?
    Irrelevant.
    Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by killik119
    i have to say something to eagles... i hate you! you knocked us off the finals a year back!
    I don't think you're the only one who dislikes the Eagles. I can take it, because we're such a strong team .

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I am going to pretend to understand sport!

As for 5th Grader - I watch it for Rove, and to prove myself smarter then a 5th Grader. However, it doesn't always happen. Remember that question about the stars on the Australian flag? I am sitting underneath an Australian flag right now, and everytime I walk into my room I see it. Yet, I did not know this question? My Dad stuck the flag in my room on Australia Day, I just never bothered to remove it. But I was disappointed that I didn't know - I count 6 on my flag. I thought there was 7. I guess I was close.

On a continued completely unrelated note, does anyone watch Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series? I am wasting time re-watching it all over again! I love it.

On a related note! Um... Scorpion is most likely going to be the picture in my signature. I tried something else and it failed. But Scorpion should work. Scorpion is from Mortal Kombat, which is a game available on the Wii, and therefore ontopic. Because I mentioned Wii, and a Wii game in the same sentence.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I bet you a 5th grader couldn't answer most of those questions. I mean "What is written on a Chinese lantern" how the hell are you meant to know that?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, those 5th Graders can't spell.

...Not that I can spell the technical name for umm... I think it was a Tasmanian Tiger? I remember it just had like a clear T and the rest was blurred.

Oh, and who cares what is written on a Chinese Lantern? It's not going to impact my life knowing it. You know what, I think that show proves everything you learn in primary school was a complete waste of time. Mostly. But I don't remember ever learning any of the stuff they did! Of course, it was such a long time ago... And yes, I can barely remember what I did in year 11. Actually, I can barely remember anything I studied this year. I think I've removed everything from the HSC from my mind.

So, Eagles, what did you study for Ancient? I also did Ancient. I had to do Sparta, Pompeii, New Kingdom Egypt and Hatshepsut. I think Sparta or maybe Pompeii was one of those subjects you HAD to do. But it might not be the same for you. I hated my questions on Sparta. It asked about Religious festivals... I only remembered two, and spelt at least one wrong. Oh, I do hope 300 was right about how the Spartan army wouldn't march until after the Karneia Festival.

Now! This is totally not on topic. Oh wait! The PS3 has gone down in price! (Wait did this just have to be Wii?) I remember when it came out $999, and yesterday I saw it advertised for around $700... Or maybe it was $798 - the point is, it's gone down. Which for some reason I felt the need to comment on. It is my silly attempt to some how bring this post in relation to consoles and gaming.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    For our Ancient History we do Ancient Roman Republic in Year 11 and Ancient Greece in Year 12. For the Ancient Rome part we basically went from the Gracchi brothers to Octavian. For the Ancient Greeks we basically covered the 5th Century BC, basically focusing on the growth of Athenian power and the Pelopennesian war with Sparta.

Ads