LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 829 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 8290
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Yay I've finished! I'm going shopping tomorrow for a game, I'm still undecided on what to get. I'm tempted to get Guitar Hero 3, and then Super Mario Galaxy when that comes out. On a side not, I don't care about rep at all .

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    So which decent games are coming to Oz next? I've scrapped Manhunt 2 atm, as the ceonsoring has completely (excuse the pun) killed the game. SO I'm thinking Mario galaxy? or Batallion Wars 2, but when are they even coming out Downunder?

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Congrats Eagles! You made it! Although, then the results come out - which is going to kill me.

And hey, at least I'm no the only one who thought the green boxes signified post counts or something. So yay!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    well excuuuse me!

Just phrase the question as a double negative, therefore the lieing man ends up telling the truth.

omgmesopissednow.

oh and im excited for orange box 4 pc, i just hope my humble laptop can handle its gloriness.

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Hello everyone, ok then, so you're not emo, you've quite well cleared that out. How about a vampire? Because you love blood and all...Or is that just going too far?

Anyways. Congrats to everyone who's finished their exams, and I'm sure you all did exceptionally well, I mean you bought a wii...How smart is that?

Ooooh I have year 9 exams oooooh! Freaking maths ooooh! They're so important compared to the HSC or TEE'ss oooooh! Although they do count for a bit of the school certificate next year OOOoooooh! But I'm not leaving then so what does it matter? OoOoOoOoOoh! This is on topic because I mentioned the wii and the TEE and HSC exams are in Australia OOoOoOoOh.......OOOOOH
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I remember in Year 9 & 10 the PE teachers trying to stress "If you DON'T go to the Swimming Carnival, the Athletics Carnival AND the Cross Country, YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL YOUR YEAR 10 CERTIFICATE"

When asked why, they replied 'Because PE is IMPORTANT'

When informed that PE wasn't actually one of the things tested in the actually Certificate - that only being maths, science, history and english (I think). No PE. They told everyone to shut up, that PE was important, and now we had to go and play ULTIMATE FRISBEE! - It should be noted that ULTIMATE FRISBEE which is always in capitals started being played the same time as ULTIMATE MUSCLE was being played on Channel 10 (or Cartoon Network), so therefore I constantly associated the PE game with the wrestling cartoon.

Oh, the arguments I had with the PE teachers over my participation in PE. By Year 10 they had all but given up and allowed me to play Hand Ball with my friends. Which we had about three games and gave up. I passed year 10 Certificate without attending any of the carnivals either.

... I think I'm going to go wiki Ultimate Muscle. I remember there was a character that constantly reminded me of Radditz from Dragon Ball Z. Anyway, umm.. Wii! I actually can't think of a way to relate this. So, I fully apologise for my lack of relation to topic.

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Yes, because everything in the last 5-6 pages of posts have been purely on topic. I'm sure we can forgive you for not having something on topic. And if you like blood games, then Counter Strike Source or Half Life 2 would be excellent games for your liking.

Ahh yes...PE is pathetic. Sports carnivals I don't mind, especially swimming, big feet come in handy sometimes....Hmmm....Still can't decide between SMG or MOH...?
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    Yay I've finished! I'm going shopping tomorrow for a game, I'm still undecided on what to get. I'm tempted to get Guitar Hero 3, and then Super Mario Galaxy when that comes out. On a side not, I don't care about rep at all .
    Congrats on finishing Pete! It's a big milestone in your life, you'll never forget that time at school! Also, congrats to anyone else that has finished exams/school! I think Eki finished a few weeks/months ago??

You should deffinetly get Guitar Hero 3, it is a fantastic game and is great to play with mates, even great to play with me online! haha

@ Apollo: Orange Box is the best vaule game you will ever buy, i'm loving it on my 360 at the moment, the compilation of all 5 games set each other off, I'm particularly loving Portal at the moment.

@ PE: BLAH, I hated it too, the only part of it I liked was the ballroom dancing, everyone at HS had to do it! So fun! (<---There is no sarcasm there!) (<--nor any in that either!)

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomedes
    well excuuuse me!

Just phrase the question as a double negative, therefore the lieing man ends up telling the truth.

omgmesopissednow.

oh and im excited for orange box 4 pc, i just hope my humble laptop can handle its gloriness.
    i to am excited... might get it on 360 though, i have a mac. (WHICH DESERVES VIDEO GAMES)... which it can actually run now, with it's new os!
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by gpoleweski
    Ooooh I have year 9 exams oooooh! Freaking maths ooooh! They're so important compared to the HSC or TEE'ss oooooh! Although they do count for a bit of the school certificate next year OOOoooooh! But I'm not leaving then so what does it matter? OoOoOoOoOoh! This is on topic because I mentioned the wii and the TEE and HSC exams are in Australia OOoOoOoOh.......OOOOOH
    yes! i have year 9 exams aswell. the worst part of the year. but i dont really need to pass them, lol. already in extension maths (dont really know how though) but failed DT and Health... mostly coz we all screw around in bludge classes. and how can you not like p.e?
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads