LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 829 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 8290
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by gpoleweski
    Um...Star Wars, anyone watch that last night.? Speaking of that when's the game coming out? Force Unleashed I think it's called...Anyone know?
    We don't have a release date for that yet, but it's Q2 2008 for the US.

Also how about a James Bond game? Is anyting like that coming to the wii? Because that would be so awesome with the zapper, my bro pre-ordered that last week, gonna be so awesome when we get it because all of my exams will have been finished! Yay!
    Haven't heard of one, it dosen't mean it's not in development.

Oh and I just got told by my bro that MP:3 is only 1 player even on multiplayer it's 1 player.....? That sucks(correct me if I'm wrong). Because they had wi-fi on the DS why the hell not now?
    MP3 was always designed to be a single player experience I think.

And MOH:H2 does that come out in Feb? Next year? because I was looking on the Big W website and it said that it comes out in Feb sometime. I'm confused with that, I thought it was out already?
    That's been delayed until next year for all PAL regions.

Is links Crossbow Training 1 or 2 player? Also, Are you able to get the zapper without the game because I want one as well, without the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekiushi
    But Costello is still going to serve for chair of Higgins? Well, according to the Daily Telegraph article. I tried to look up Ninemsn but it died on me. But after he serves that term, he is gone? But at least he's not going to try for leadership of Liberal party. Unless he resigned from Higgins too? Please tell me he's gone completely!
    Apologies, he is going to stay on in Higgins. I misread the article . He's looking for a post politics career though.
    Last edited by Eagles; 11-24-2007 at 10:27 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    For your viewing pleasure, the brochure I picked up at JB today... EDIT: They were rather big, so spoiler tags are needed!

Spoiler Alert!

Read this Ekiushi http://www.smh.com.au/news/federal-e...947541163.html
    Last edited by Oceanic; 11-24-2007 at 10:27 PM.

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Oops, I didn't know whether they considered them to be actual games there, sorry, my mistake. I can't wit until holidays, gonna make a new sig and it's gonna beat all of yous to the dust~!
    Last edited by gpoleweski; 11-24-2007 at 10:32 PM.
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I have exams starting on Tuesday (yes Tuesday I didn't get it either) and guess what my laptop decides 'bugger you I'll just start screwing up right now and make it even more of a choir to study :P' so now I got angry with my laptop and have given up on studying for the moment. I could use the family computer but to many distractions on it/around it.

If you want to know how screwed up my laptop is well right clicking on anything will cause it to start installing Macromedia Contribute (despite it already being installed) Opening any media file (Music, Pictures etc) will start it installing Ulead Video Studio10 (once again already installed) Opening up any Microsoft Office applications (word and the like) will once again cause my laptop to suddenly want to install Contribute as well....well except for Outlook that just screws up for no apparent reason and Starting Safe Mode doesn't work either! Restarting/Shutting Down causes a lot of the display settings to change just randomly, like atm everything is really small and the background to all windows is grey when last night when I was using it everything was regular sized and the background of the windows weren't grey!

Yeah....it’s pretty retarded....it'd be less annoying if it made some sort of sense...but installing Macromedia Contribute....WTH!?! 'But why not run a virus scan Deity?' Yeah well firstly its probably the worst Anti-Virus Software around.....and secondly it refuses to acknowledge being opened, serious when I click it just sits there....and does nothing. Gahh!!

Oh Yeah also I've got some videos and work I wanna keep but I seriously don't think it’s worth the effort I'd have to put in. I haven't tried burning yet but I'd prefer just to use my memory stick and since Right clicking does the whole install thing I thought oh I'll beat this I'll just Ctrl+C Ctrl+V it to my memory stick.....yeah well that failed, it once again wants to install the already installed program.

I'm gonna be so glad come 11:00am, Monday week when I say goodbye to the little bugger for the holidays....

That had nothing Nintendo related...but oh well.....

NINTENDO

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ooooh! Guess what?! You know how I like shooting games? And how in Perfect Dark i've admitted I like to disarm the guards and have them beg? And how I'll shoot them anyway? And how I said I love Mortal Kombat because of the blood? And basically, how I come across as a bit blood thirsty?

Anyway! I have found something that proves that I'm not so bad. I disapprove of Grand Theft Auto! By brother has that game (not sure which one), and I couldn't even be in the same room as him when he played it. I don't think I need to explain my problems with that game. And don't worry - I'm not going to discuss video game violence - the Bible has done much worse. However, the point is - there IS a game that's violent that disgusts me. And I reserve the right be hypocritical, remember that.

Jav
    Member #
    Friends
    5229-2722-4859-3921
    man you sound like one sadistic little bugger.
    whats your answer to this question?

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?

Spoiler Alert!

tell us how you answered

Jav
    Member #
    Friends
    5229-2722-4859-3921
    Quote Originally Posted by gpoleweski
    Also how about a James Bond game? Is anyting like that coming to the wii? Because that would be so awesome with the zapper, my bro pre-ordered that last week, gonna be so awesome when we get it because all of my exams will have been finished! Yay!
    check this out
    http://au.wii.ign.com/objects/826/826185.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jav
    Oooooooh exciting, I love bond games, and this one appears quite mysterious...

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Jav
    tell us how you answered
    I had no clue, luckily.
    Last edited by Eagles; 11-25-2007 at 06:20 AM.

Member #
    Friends

Can anyone answer my question?

Can anyone tell me if a Wii from Australia be used in the UK?
    I would be really grateful, thanks

Ads