LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 829 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Raining? Who cares, I just walked around in the rain looking for christmas presents. I found NOTHING. Though I did buy a Dilbert Calender. My sister said she wants The Sims 2 Castaway on Wii but I can't afford it...
    Maybe i'll look at some reviews and if its good I'll ask my parents to buy it for her.
    NINJA? Ugrading my PSP FTW! WHO HAS A FRIGGIN' 360 HERE?
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Lucky you guys...it's bloody boiling here!

Haha Salter...you gotta record it when you drink the rest of that...You looked so scary last night! Like the guy from...has anyone seen this show...I can't remember the name...but everytime something happens a voice-over like thing happens and it's an older him talking....? It was a little while ago...but I swear you looked like that kid...Your hair was darker too! and you weren't buck toothed as well! That's a massive difference!

Anyways...I highly recommend Links Crossbow training and the zapper..it feels so natural and the game ain't cheap ass at all....a little repetitive but still alotta fun!

That's alotta mulla that escaped their clutches...but who cares...they'll make it all back this christmas time literally half of the people I know are getting a wii. And I always tell them they suck because they didn't buy it first thing...because they suck!

I know of people who have GH:III on wii...and one of them just posted and didn't say it! SHAME ON YOU!
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I know of people who have GH:III on wii.
    360 version is better. You can unlock achievements! Woot! I just got one where you have to beat a staff member of Guitar Hero III in a match. I didn't even know he was a staff member

Nintendo.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by nkbswe5
    Raining? Who cares, I just walked around in the rain looking for christmas presents. I found NOTHING.
    Normally I wouldn't mind but you know today was one of those days, I didn't end up going down instead I ended up playiing......Audition

Quote Originally Posted by gpoleweski
    You looked so scary last night! Like the guy from...has anyone seen this show...I can't remember the name...but everytime something happens a voice-over like thing happens and it's an older him talking....? It was a little while ago...but I swear you looked like that kid...Your hair was darker too! and you weren't buck toothed as well! That's a massive difference!
    Shut up you, go put your towel and goggles back on and save someone or maybe your 'mask'

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I think the only time it rained was Thursday night when I was walking home. But anyway, right now it's hot. But not boiling hot. This could also be because I haven't gone outside! I bet Lismore is a boiling hole of hotness at the moment. Glad I don't have to go over there today... Or at least until March or something.

Anyway, been playing SMG. I didnt end up going out today, so I couldn't buy a new game. However, I'm thinking rather then Resident Evil 4, I should try Metroid Prime (I hope thats what it was called). I had a quick look at the reviews, and unless I completely read it wrong, it got good reviews. I also want the Sims 2: Castaway, but the reviews weren't as good as Metroid, so I think tomorrow (I shall go out then!) I shall buy it.

Member #
    Friends
    BAD NEWS!!

I asked my parents to go out and retrieve RE4: Wii Edition (with my money >.>) and what did they return with? UMBRELLA CHRONICLES. I was soo pissed at them when i discovered this. Apparently they just asked for the "fourth" installment of resident evil, and the people at the shop gave her this. THEY LIED!!

Im deciding whether i should just play the freaking game, or go to the shop tomorrow and turn it back in, yell at them, then get the correct version (hopefully for free).

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo
    BAD NEWS!!

I asked my parents to go out and retrieve RE4: Wii Edition (with my money >.>) and what did they return with? UMBRELLA CHRONICLES. I was soo pissed at them when i discovered this. Apparently they just asked for the "fourth" installment of resident evil, and the people at the shop gave her this. THEY LIED!!

Im deciding whether i should just play the freaking game, or go to the shop tomorrow and turn it back in, yell at them, then get the correct version (hopefully for free).
    Long quote of DOOM!
    If its wrapped still, you can easily return it. You don't get annoyed at your parents, its not their fault that the staff were stupid, and that they don't know the diff between games. I wrote Naruto Rise of the Ninja on my christmas list and they went to EB and asked for Garubo. Though that was rather funny.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by nkbswe5
    I wrote Naruto Rise of the Ninja on my christmas list and they went to EB and asked for Garubo. Though that was rather funny.
    I'm still lol'ing - I can so imagine my parents doing that. Garubo! Classic!

Ease up Apollo - I'd be happy with UC, but if you're not it's very easy to exchange it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wii in Australia thread-totem-64-490.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    A while ago when I wanted Fairly Odd Parents DVD, my mum went and asked for very odd parents dvd... that was sad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wii in Australia thread-001.jpg  
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lol!

I love Pokemon Snap. My first console game... ever.

GTA:IV MA15+ in Australia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wii in Australia thread-gtaaussie.jpg  

Ads