LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 829 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 8290
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yay, I got Guitar Hero II today.
    New updates on Eegra everyone!
    Uhh
    Its nearly febuary. Zack and Wiki Soon
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Oh Well aren't you cool...

I just went up to Coles with my mum to help her shop around...and It was the weirdest time at the shops EVER!!! I knew half of the people I saw...and I hadn't seen them in about 3-4 years....Then over the P.A. I kept on hearing 'Graeme this' and 'Graeme that'...As you do I kept on getting alerted to my name being said because it's not that common of a name where I live...or at least until today...Anyways...There was also some bitchy people there too...And then as we were walking down the ramp to the car park...some kid goes 'Hey, it's Graeme'...I turned around to see...there were 4 people sitting at a table I wasn't sure it it was one of them...I thought they were just being stupid and then on of them turned around and said...'My name's Brian, I went to your Primary School'...How the hell could I remember him...so I didn't at the time he finished his sentence...the trolley was already dragging me down the ramp so I didn't say anything to him....And I heard one of the girls with him (PIMMP) laugh....The end...

If you're bored by that...wait till school starts!!!

Wii related...I really hope they make a new Mortal Kombat game...with wifi...I'm really into it now...Only thing is...I SUCK!
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by gpoleweski
    If you're bored by that...wait till school starts!!!

Haha. I've got until Tuesday the 5th.

I've had a weird day today. I woke up this morning feeling as though I'd been slapped really hard across the face. I think it may have been myself, but damn - it stung. Oh and about an hour ago I slapped myself across the face without thinking about it. After I did it, I was extremely confused. It really hurt and I had no intention of doing it. Am I losing my mind?

Wii-related:

I went to my friends house yesterday. He just got Cooking Mama. I LOVE THAT GAME. I actually really really like it. I would never buy it - it's not worth the $88 he payed for it... but damn, that game rocks. I love to make the beef in wine sauce! Haha. I wasn't looking forward to playing it at all, but wow - it really made me want to cook something. It also kind of reignited my faith in motion sensing.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Stupid router... Being all spazzy, coming in and out... and then for some reason it doesn't even KNOW when it's been disconnected. It sits there and says the internet should be working, when very clearly it isn't. LIES!

And my neighbour must have moved their router because it stays connected to that router for about 5 seconds before saying 'there is no signal strength!' But at least that Router ACTUALLY knows when it's not working.

I thought maybe my computer was being cool, but I tried another laptop and still failure. Doing non-internet things sucks. I also don't like using the family computer because it sucks.

Anyway, complaints over - basically that was an explanation for not being here. Router = evil.

Anyway, I await the new MK game but I read it wasn't getting released until late 2008. But super cool new characters! Oh, and as for Motaru or whatever, I dunno. He wasn't so bad. Goro is harder.

Now to disappear again for a few days!

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Lol...I kept seeing your MSN thing pop and then go off and then pop up and go off...You're just showing off because you're a pro at it now...His a freaking weird horse thing...I was really close this morning but I had to go to laser challenge....

And that really sucks about the new MK game....Aww Well..Got school to keep me busy...

But yeah...I checked more sites and...NO Mortal Kombat on the DS recognised...as a game...what the hell...?

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    Haha. I've got until Tuesday the 5th.

I've had a weird day today. I woke up this morning feeling as though I'd been slapped really hard across the face. I think it may have been myself, but damn - it stung. Oh and about an hour ago I slapped myself across the face without thinking about it. After I did it, I was extremely confused. It really hurt and I had no intention of doing it. Am I losing my mind?

Wii-related:

I went to my friends house yesterday. He just got Cooking Mama. I LOVE THAT GAME. I actually really really like it. I would never buy it - it's not worth the $88 he payed for it... but damn, that game rocks. I love to make the beef in wine sauce! Haha. I wasn't looking forward to playing it at all, but wow - it really made me want to cook something. It also kind of reignited my faith in motion sensing.

Lol...I'm glad to hear...And I don't think you're losing your mind...Just seems like an 'off' day...You haven't been on for a while...Or...did you just change your sig from the woman crying blood...? Was that a woman...was that your sig?....All will be revealed in the next post...If he/she hasn't already gone offline...
    Last edited by gpoleweski; 01-29-2008 at 01:25 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    The onslaught of Super Smash Brothers Brawl spoilers are about to begin. Here are a couple of the first:
    Spoiler Alert!

I also rented Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga today, it's pretty fun, especially for a Star Wars fan. Also I haven't seen you post for awhile Andthen? .
    Last edited by Eagles; 01-29-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Luigi yay...Marth...ok...Ness...PISS OFF! His really annoying in IMO...

And get rid of Cpt. Falcon...
    Last edited by gpoleweski; 01-29-2008 at 01:31 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    You should probably put that in spoiler tags Gpole in case someone wanted that as a surprise
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Spoiler Alert!

I really don't know what else to say.
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Once again...I can't remember how to do spoiler tags...and it's not much of a spoiler...it'll have to come out sometime on the smash bro website...

Ads