LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 680 of 829 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 678 679 680 681 682 690 730 780 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 8290
    JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    i was really shocked about summer this yearwe have only had a couple of 35*+ days here. usually we get them untill mid febuary

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Member #
    Friends
    1: who picks their holiday destination to impress other people

2: holidays arent always about rushing around to see as many tourist attractions as you can, sometimes people want to relax. and if relaxation is what you want, then adelaide is the go. none of this super fast paced atmosphere. you can take a tour of the wineries in the barossa valley (world quality wines). kangaroo island is a great place to relax, as is victor harbour.

if i was coming to aust for a lengthy period of time, i would take a week in the gold coast for the theme parks, a couple days each in melb and sydney then another week in SA to chill. even perth is a great place to chill out, and the swan river is pretty damn nice.

site seeing does not a perfect holiday make.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, I can't really say I'd holiday in the Gold Coast for the themeparks... I've done them multiple times sooo... Oh, I might go to Movie World again, but that's only because I haven't been there since I was about 8. All of the other ones, I've been there recently enough. And I would hate to do a week up there and visit all the theme parks. Oh god no.

Personally, I wouldn't want to go to Perth for a holiday. This is nothing against Perth. It's just for me, it would mean I'd have to take a plane to either Melbourne or Sydney and then connect to Perth. It takes far too long. I could get to New Zealand in the same amount of time, but enjoy it more. Because Perth has no skiing.

I would not want to go to SA either. I have yet to hear anything about it that would get me there. The attractions listed don't do anything for me. For once I am not trying to say anything against SA, I just wouldn't go there myself. Much like I wouldn't go on a surfing holiday or make plans to dive the great barrier reef. Not my thing.

That said, I also wouldn't go to Sydney for a holiday. Not now anyway. I've been there and done the sights, no need to do it again. If I went to Sydney, it would purely be for two day trip - to take in a show or something. I guess of couse that does count as a holiday, just a very short one. If I could watch the shows up the Gold Coast I would. But as it's either Sydney or Brisbane, in terms of travel it really doesn't make a considerable difference, so wherever the show is I'd try to go. I guess when I talk about holidays, I am talking about at least a week.

As for Tweed Heads/Coolangatter. I could live there and enjoy it, but holiday? Save for a weekend thing, I wouldn't wan't to do it. Maybe I get bored easily with trips to the beach - after all, I live in Byron, we have better beaches.

Oh no, I'd much rather spend my holidays overseas. And if I was restricted to Australia. Well, there's Perisher. That is my thing.

Sig by Deanis

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Nyeh, the thing I hate about ski places in Australia is that thery're so few so they make you spend thousand when you could take in much nicer views in New Zealand and have more of an adventure on the way...Speking of which we might be going over there sometime this year or next. My dads always wanted to so we better do it now before anything happens...Don't laugh.

Akh, first day back at school was ok, cept for the randomness telling that we had extension english after school today. RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE. Great. The teacher can't string 5 words together there's aways an um or ok, so yeah.

Anyone like Seinfield?
    Or Monsters Inc.?
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    NZ is never a pace that i would have a intrest in visiting... unless it was to pick up one of those VZR/Autech/ VZR N1 pulsars

i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    MONSTERS INC. tick
    SEINFELF.... left blank

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Gpole. You must visit the South Island.
    It's a must if you're going to visit New Zealand. And the best choices are in either Methven or Queenstown - they are the popular ski fields, with the best beginner/intermediate runs. And really, Mount Hutt (Methven) is regarded as one of the best ski fields in New Zealand. Queenstown is more a family town, you might say. There is more things to do besides just ski.

Of course, there are plenty of other beautiful towns... but really, New Zealand = skiing + some LOTR sites.

And okay, I am tired of all this travel advice.

In other news, I have work tomorrow. It slightly more interesting news I watched Charmed and am currently on season 6/8. I think I am making very good progress.

On something that will interest (mostly because I want an answer) when does ratings start back up again?

Sig by Deanis

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    yeah.. work tomorrow aswell..... but, one good thing is that its one day closer to that beautiful friday afternoon at 4pm.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Yeahhhh.....college is back in 2weeks i think....shame really.

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Pretty sure it's early February Eki.

And yeah, I'm sure we will, wanna see Boromir

Nawww boohoo, you all get paid
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Ads