LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 829 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sigh... no wii's in all of brisbane i can find, if someone can point me in the direction of one, it would be great . The best i can get at the moment is a pre-order with EB... when i first got the order they said mid jan, now they are saying late jane / early feb... and knowing EB im gonna go with mid feb.. QQ i want my wii.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0846-5136-3998-8816
    sorry.. "one of the most popular" ;p

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Quote Originally Posted by nkbswe5
    Mr. Harris, my overlord, why do you tease me in your private mail? I have stated that I won't be getting online anytime soon and that all humans should be des...tined for greatness. Yes, let's go with that.

I JSUT BOUGHT TRAUMA CENTRE for DS today. It says it should only be Sold in USA, Canada, Mexico and Latin America, so why is JB selling it? EXCITEMENT! moo?
    My fair madam nkbswe5 (hehe) It was only a question not a chance to point out your mis-fortune *giggles manically*. Heaps of shops have been selling imported games recently with out rating stuck on in sticker form Oh yeah stickers wooo yeah !!!!! now back to your regulary scheduled programming

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    4543-0733-7679-2146
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpman
    Sigh... no wii's in all of brisbane i can find, if someone can point me in the direction of one, it would be great . The best i can get at the moment is a pre-order with EB... when i first got the order they said mid jan, now they are saying late jane / early feb... and knowing EB im gonna go with mid feb.. QQ i want my wii.
    I feel good that I decided to buy mine when I did then, which was the 11th December. I was undecided if I wanted one at launch but then saw some reviews and went and bought one straight away. Are you South or North Brisbane?

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Hmm.. just had a look over at Aussie Nintendo and found some interestng detail about MP3 I might actually get this game now

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Nintendo.com
    Metroid Prime details revealed
    All of the fantastic news we've all been waiting for; Metroid Prime 3 is going to rock.

January 06, 2007 - Where are Nintendo's super franchises right now, you ask? GamePro answers this question as they attend an invite-only gaming session hosted by Nintendo. "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Definitely stole the the show," explains GamePro. "The graphics looked amazing -- better than Halo 2 on the Xbox without a doubt -- and the levels showed off sparkling details, proving the Wii is far more powerful than the Gamecube."

In addition, those who got invited also had a chance to try out the new Metroid game for themselves. "Out of all the games we played, the Wii controller seemed most at home with Metroid." Apparently, you don't use the B button as a gun trigger, but instead the A button by pressing it with your thumb. Rockets and scanning mode are handled by the D-pad and the B button makes Samus jump.

New moves also took advantage of the Wii's motion-sensing controller. By locking onto a target and thrusting the nunchuck forward, Samus could launch a grapple beam similar to the Gravity Gun of Half Life 2.

Shooting with the Wii remote proved easy to get used to. "The experience was much like playing a PC first-person shooter, especially since the nunchucku analog stick controlled movement." Reportedly, the frame rate did not slow down even when the screen was filled with special effects.

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    mmmm sounds sexually amazing.
    strange they made A shoot instead of B though?

now all i need is 200 to buy mp3 and ssbb
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

Member #
    Friends
    Im south brisbane, at springwood, but i would travel to north to get my wii :P.

Member #
    Friends
    5158-8197-1893-4494
    What the hell! The US's Wiisports didn't come in a hard case, it came in a little paper folder

They came in a hard case in uk as well.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by 03powellcha
    What the hell! The US's Wiisports didn't come in a hard case, it came in a little paper folder

They came in a hard case in uk as well.
    This fits on the Aussie chat board how? Maybe you are doing my trick and think your reading one board and posting another.

Topic: Is sonic in Brawl?
    nkbswe5: Pokemon Snap and any Zelda, I don't care.

LOGIC! At least i could edit my post. Trauma Centre is stupid as I keep failing Mission 2-2.
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    I want trauma center seems fun but yeah that would mean I have to look for it

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Ads