LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Next shipment when

Man im dying, i went to the city black friday waited online at the nintendo store and after 30 mins person came and said Wii sold out. I cannot get myself a Wii, i am wondering if there are suppose to be any shipment soon cuz i cannot wait to get one. I am willing to wait 12 hours to get my hands on one. I heard Dec 3 a few store might get them is this true?

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Everything is mostly rumors, your best bet is asking what day they normally get shipments in. For example Gamestop stated they receive units weekly, and because they do its most likely gonna be the same day. I hear that apparently for best buy, sunday is the day you wanna be checking there.

Then again all rumors from what most of us know.

Member #
    Friends
    Apparently, in an ad, my mom found out that our local Walmart has shipments coming in on the 6th. Anybody else heard of that?

Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    my friend from circuit city said it showed up they had some in the system... but he couldn't find it ><

Member #
    Friends
    yeah well lets just hope either friday or sunday (1 or 3 of december) will have some Wii's cuz man all i wanna do is chill on some nintendo Wii for hours upon hours

Member #
    Friends
    Just call the stores around you to find out
    HelpMii.com-A Nintedo Wii-Kipedia with game information, secrets, cheats, and walkthroughs all made specifically for the Wii Browser!

Member #
    Friends
    they always tell u well nintendo doesnt tell us when there giving it to us untill the day they do. i guess u just gotta get lucky huh

Member #
    Friends
    i dont know about them not knowing........i have gone to many stores and they treat me bad & always said no...they dont know and no there arent any wii but they say it kinda pissed off and kinda like theyr telling a lie
    the only store that were helpfull was eb games and asked me what i was looking 4 , and i told them....hey dude do u know when u guys r getting the new nintendo wii and he said sorry man i really dont know......what else can i help u with?........i asked the date that the new metal gear 4 psp arrives and if they had component cables.......he told me he didnt have the components for the wii that only he had cables 4 the xbox 360 ,gamecube& ps2 and in december mgs portable ops......and suddenly he said hey wait dont go....
    and told me to cross my finger cause fed ex arrived with a lot of boxex that maybe it was a wii.......

it wasnt .....i got my hopes up....but told me to call around 1pm or so everyday cause it would arrive soon......
    im hopin for 1,2,3,4,5,or 6 of december ...im assuming thats the date it will arrive.......

Member #
    Friends
    Ask the store when they get shipments, in general, not just wii shipments. The Toys R' Us around me yesterday, Tuesday, said they get shipments Wednesday, Friday, and Monday. So before I left for school I told my mom to check out Toys R' Us and sure enough they got a shipment in. So my advice would be ask when they get general shipments in then either call or go to the store.

Ads