Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ipod and Wii?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2149-1092-0602-7899
    I was thikin same thing but i wanted to use my ipod as like a hard drive for it.

Member #
    Friends
    well the ipod driver wont be installed on the wii so u cant

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I dont know about you...

BUT I OWN A STERO AND HEADPHONES

there is no need for you to be able to play music on the wii, no, not even in games (they should just have good music to begin with) Its just like what they're doin with cell phones... hey lets put mp3 on em... but it still will never be as good as the ipod, so WHY BOTHER. Total waste. We dont need 1 more gadget to play music half ass. We have plenty already, thank you.

my 2 cents anyhow

Member #
    Friends
    0730-0028-5418-6552
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricistSoldier
    I dont know about you...

there is no need for you to be able to play music on the wii, no, not even in games (they should just have good music to begin with) Its just like what they're doin with cell phones... hey lets put mp3 on em... but it still will never be as good as the ipod, so WHY BOTHER. Total waste. We dont need 1 more gadget to play music half ass. We have plenty already, thank you.

my 2 cents anyhow
    well what about apples new iphone. and that Sony Ericson's mp3 phone that thing is kick ass when you get it you get a 4 gig memory card. thats as good as a nano but its also a phone and a 2.5 megapixle camera (i know not great but its getting there). id get one if i didnt have a 30 gig ipod.

my whole point is a little of topic but i think its great that we are creating technology that does everything in one gadget.

Look at the Japanese their cell phones do everything: Pictures, music, phone, identification, key to their house, key to their car. The only thing is you REALLY wouldent want to loose that phone.

i think its cool if we can listen to music on our wii while playing games. No matter how good a games music is if you play the game enough you will get bored of the music and sometimes its nice to listen to something else.

on top of that you can make games quite comical. for example i was at my friends place playing fear on his xbox360 whilst listing to Madonna IT WAS HILARIOUS i just hope the will will implement this soon especial if we can use our ipods as storage devices.

Wii games: Wii Sports, Zelda: TP, Monkey Ball, DBZ BT2, RE4, Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros Brawl

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    good point...

But the iphone is only your $200 ipod paird with a $300phone or vice versa. Sorry to tell yall but i doubt nintendo is giving you a gaming system and a full fleged kick ass mp3 player for $250. I dunno, its a novel idea ipod with wii but until its something useful like ipod w/wii and itunes channel or some such... it wont be any big deal to me. It'll just be a fancy stereo system (since all it'll do is play my songs, just like a stero witha line input)

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    whats an iPod? is it like a pod you drive?
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricistSoldier
    I dont know about you...

my 2 cents anyhow
    I agree. Except sometimes it's fun to play games while listening to your own music, which you can't do with Zelda and others without turning off the sound effects as well. Of course, this wouldn't be fixed by what these guys are brainstorming, so I digress.

Member #
    Friends
    8143-6156-9701-8788
    if you hook up your iPod to your Wii, you will get the do not disconnect screen and will have to completely turn your Wii off to disconnect the iPod
    Wii Online Code: 8143-6156-9701-8788
    Wii Username: Sonic
    Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 3308-4287-1418

PM me your info if you add me

adf3424sdff
    I can hook up my ipod speakers to the wii through a USB cable, then plug the head phone cable from the speaker into my ipod and the speakers power up! no more need for batteries any more! (well, the speakers were only a fiver) haha!

Ads