greenbean break down.
    green = irish
    bean = mexican

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinGy
    Gears Of War is an amazing game online. I'd say you get Xbox.
    Yeah, but, I myself would rather not buy a system just on one game but the price, current and future games, and the features...

the 360, if you have the money, is a good choice, just because when you buy it, you'll have a LOT of games to choose from... but there's so many cool games coming out for the wii and the features are ALMOST just as good as the 360. With the wii, all the online stuff is free, except for the virtual console. With the 360, everything online is free except playing online, many game updates, and changing the look of it (which really isn't too important)... you DO get free game demos and trailers though, but you can see trailers by going to youtube or any other flash movie player site with the internet channel and see any trailer or any other video without waiting for a download. And, something i just found out a few days ago, the photo channel can play video too... soooooo... it just really depends what you want.

Member #
    Friends
    5552-5279-6247-6288
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean713
    basically

wii = good games

xbox = online feature.

you want good game play goto wii.

you want online stuff. go xbox.
    Well 360 has good game play, just different then Wii.

The Thing with Wii is it can make lame games fun. Like WiiSports, it's a pretty fun game. But if you played it on 360, it could possibly make you vomit a lil.

Hi, My Name Is Dru
    www.MySpace.com/DrYou

Check Out My Brothers Band - www.MySpace.com/ThisCalendarYear

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean713
    basically

wii = good games

xbox = online feature.

you want good game play goto wii.

you want online stuff. go xbox.
    That is a poor summary.

In the UK, the Wii will launch with a total of 24 games. around 50% of which are not worth buying.

Xbox 360 has been out around a year and has a huge variety of games, many good games and a few great games.

So to say that this person should buy a Wii for 'good games' doesnt make sense. If i wanted to buy a console with good games i would buy a Dreamcast (although I've still got one) 'cause that had amazing games.

Anyway, If you buy an Xbox 360 at the moment, you will have a large selection of games and online capability from the off. However, if you buy a Wii, you will have a great console with a controller scheme that no other console can match at the moment and the developers will learn to use to their advantage (I hope). Wii has a huge potential, whereas Xbox 360 has probably already filled its potential fully.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Well man personally here's the way I see it, if you really want something different then get the Wii cuz I bought myself a Wii and really i love it it,and wouldnt trade it for anything else. The 360 Ima be honest i wanted that system for the longest time since it came out then i heard about the way and i mean its different cuz u gotta do all these actions while playing the game for example wii sports lol im standing on my bed swinging my wiimote...lol its a fun system man,with 360 u use a control and sit ion ur ass just playing like any other system its boring for more entertainment get the Wii trust me it's well wroth it and it's a great price as well,and Wii i read on a site i found it thru videogames.com that starting next year every month wii will be coming out with 10 games every single month so trust me man get wii and that new tony hawk game shit for the wii its amazing i havent played that game but shit i was watching ppl play it and its sick trust me you wont be dissapointed get wii man
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Well man personally here's the way I see it, if you really want something different then get the Wii cuz I bought myself a Wii and really i love it it,and wouldnt trade it for anything else. The 360 Ima be honest i wanted that system for the longest time since it came out then i heard about the way and i mean its different cuz u gotta do all these actions while playing the game for example wii sports lol im standing on my bed swinging my wiimote...lol its a fun system man,with 360 u use a control and sit ion ur ass just playing like any other system its boring for more entertainment get the Wii trust me it's well wroth it and it's a great price as well,and Wii i read on a site i found it thru videogames.com that starting next year every month wii will be coming out with 10 games every single month so trust me man get wii and that new tony hawk game shit for the wii its amazing i havent played that game but shit i was watching ppl play it and its sick trust me you wont be dissapointed get wii man
    Ever heard of punctutation?

If i read that aloud I would die from lack of oxygen.

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecky
    Wii has a huge potential, whereas Xbox 360 has probably already filled its potential fully.
    I don't know about that. Gears of War is the first game to finally show what the 360 is capable of. I think it will just get better from here. I say go with the 360 first, then get a Wii whenever you can.

Member #
    Friends
    Ya, I think I might of made up my mind. But now I got to convince my brothers to get the 360 intsead of the Wii.

But on the plus side I have a paper route so I'll be saving for the it.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecky
    Ever heard of punctutation?

If i read that aloud I would die from lack of oxygen.
    Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    I don't know about that. Gears of War is the first game to finally show what the 360 is capable of. I think it will just get better from here. I say go with the 360 first, then get a Wii whenever you can.
    What I mean is, developers have a lot of scope for using the Wii controllers, but the xbox, having been out around a year, is approaching its peak. Sure someone will bring out another graphically stunning game, but they will all struggle for originality, I think. I hope Im wrong though as I plan on getting my own 360 when they stick the new processors in.

Ads