LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.
    Still not educated anough for correct punctuation it seems.

Boasting on the internet? Mature.

Member #
    Friends
    5552-5279-6247-6288
    Don't educate me,chanes are am alot more educated than you. I am a paralegal so your not even in my league,I'm out of court,I do enough work don't open your UK trap about my skills,shut it.
    I hate grammar whores too.

Hi, My Name Is Dru
    www.MySpace.com/DrYou

Check Out My Brothers Band - www.MySpace.com/ThisCalendarYear

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    If you are a paralegal, no wonder this fine country is turning to complete shit. You can't even type correctly man. I mean, is it so hard to press the . key? And maybe give your post a nice read-over before pressing submit?

Member #
    Friends
    What I mean is, developers have a lot of scope for using the Wii controllers, but the xbox, having been out around a year, is approaching its peak. Sure someone will bring out another graphically stunning game, but they will all struggle for originality, I think. I hope Im wrong though as I plan on getting my own 360 when they stick the new processors in.
    I dont like this argument that 360/PS3 games are lacking originality just because they dont use a wii remote style control. Theres more to originality than a control system.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    [QUOTE=ABC]If you are a paralegal, no wonder this fine country is turning to complete shit. You can't even type correctly man. I mean, is it so hard to press the . key? And maybe give your post a nice read-over before pressing submit?[/QUOT

What difference does it make? I make the money obviously I would use proper grammer, once I have to fill out Aiffidavits,and all that other stuff. It's just common sense, I dont need to waste time on trash such as yourself. You don't know me and I dont know you.
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    If you are a paralegal, no wonder this fine country is turning to complete shit. You can't even type correctly man. I mean, is it so hard to press the . key? And maybe give your post a nice read-over before pressing submit?
    I don't think thats the only reason your country is going down the shitter.

Member #
    Friends
    5552-5279-6247-6288
    Or mabey he has better things to do then make sure his grammar is up to par on a little internet forum. And bother people who don't do so.

Hi, My Name Is Dru
    www.MySpace.com/DrYou

Check Out My Brothers Band - www.MySpace.com/ThisCalendarYear

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DrYou
    Or mabey he has better things to do then make sure his grammar is up to par on a liitle internet forum.
    Oh, I see what you did there!

You intentionally replaced your normally stellar grammar with poor spelling so as to reinforce your point further.

Or did you....

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by DrYou
    Or mabey he has better things to do then make sure his grammar is up to par on a liitle internet forum. And bother people who don't do so.
    Why? Alot of people are reading what you type on this "little internet forum." Then he tries to tell me he's a paralegal. That's like Micheal Jackson telling me he's black.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't know about that. Gears of War is the first game to finally show what the 360 is capable of. I think it will just get better from here. I say go with the 360 first, then get a Wii whenever you can.
    Yeah, Gears of War was pretty awesome looking... BUT the gameplay made me kinda mad... when i was playing multiplayer it made me mad that a large chunk of my vision was cut off by the guy... ANYWAY yeah that's a pretty good idea... I'm just doing abuncha research on upcoming games for the wii just to make sure that when I get one, I actually get good games to go with it.

Ads