I am thinking of buying the WII. Receiving a DVD with some movies of it, it convinced me of that the WII is a cheap and fun console. Althought I believe that PS3 and Livebox do have better GFX, I still believe (just like in the eighties) that a "good" game is not all in the GFX, it is more in the way you play it, and if it can still capture your attention affter playing it for 40 hours.
So, if I buy it I know that it won´t play DOOM IV or stufff like that.
Now my questions:
1) I heard/read a rumor in a Magazine that next year Nintendo will launch a new version, which will play DVD movies. Can anybody confirm this? Is so, why buying now?
2) Do you need a lot os space playing with it. I mean, between my TV and the sofa is just aboyt 1,5 - 2 Meters
3) I saw that you can buy older games (NES, N64,...) and play them. Are they restricted to your machine. Or can I save them on the SD and go and play them on another WII?
4) Will there be games for playing ONLINE. COD III doesn´t seem to have an Online mode (only system withouht Online is Wii)
5) Can I buy games in the USA, Japan and play them on the Wii in Europe?
Well, hpefully some people can answer these questions...