Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    well some places are getting bombarded with people calling asking about it. think of how annoying it would be if you got about 5 calls an hour from diffrent people asking about Wii stocks. it would drive you mad wouldnt it? i know it would make me get a little angry ifi keep getting asked that question
    Mitch..thats there job on the phone when people call in...they're supposed to give us good information, not "i dont know answers", i see what you're saying about them being ticked off being asked the same question but thats their job GIVE US OUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WII's

2. Ads

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer
    wtf is wrong wit all these people man. Ive been trying to kno when to buy one and have called over 5 different stores. All say rudely and impatiently "No we DONT have anymore wiis in stock! We dont know when the next shipment comes in"......like wtf i wanna beat these people down. Well anyways can any of you tell me when I can get a Wii? Some say tmrw (Dec 1st, some say Dec 3rd some say Dec 6th some day Dec 8th) Anyone wanna gimme some info instead of saying umm i THINK its that day...just a guess because its what other people think

I work at a video game store, and I must say it does get quite annoying when every phone call is asking if we have Wii's or any Ps3s in stock. Every 10 seconds the phone rings, and I don't feel like pulling out an explanation as I cannot get anything done with you guys constantly inside my ass cheeks asking every single ****ing time, with the same ****ing person asking the same thing every god damn day.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    I work at a video game store, and I must say it does get quite annoying when every phone call is asking if we have Wii's or any Ps3s in stock. Every 10 seconds the phone rings, and I don't feel like pulling out an explanation as I cannot get anything done with you guys constantly inside my ass cheeks asking every single ****ing time, with the same ****ing person asking the same thing every god damn day.

What Video Game Store do you work at???

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    I'm supposed to enter at least 4 characters...

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by thatstobadd56
    What Video Game Store do you work at???

I work at Gamecrazy. And as for Inspire, attempt to patronize me is futile. So please, try again.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    Mitch..thats there job on the phone when people call in...they're supposed to give us good information, not "i dont know answers", i see what you're saying about them being ticked off being asked the same question but thats their job GIVE US OUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WII's
    Maybe if you're calling an answering service. I know of no one in my store who's job description is to answer phones and give good information. It'd be insanely annoying to have to answer all those calls. There are enough of us on the boards trying to tell you guys when new shipments are coming in, but there is no way I'm going to post numbers for nearly 800 stores. Check out your local _____ on the dates posted on the forum.

Member #
    Friends
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    I work at Gamecrazy. And as for Inspire, attempt to patronize me is futile. So please, try again.
    I put my name on a gamecrazy list and I'm number 14 out of 50 people on the list...do you think that theres gonna be enough wii's for me to get one on sunday??

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    No, see, I wasn't making this personal, I was pointing out something that seemed inconsistent - you work at a video game store and it bugs you that so many people call asking about video games. That's all I did - that's all I meant.

Pwn'n n00bs since 1989 Spitfire_K's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0908-1940-6799-6591
    Kamikaze has some sand in his Vagina, YOU WORK AT A VIDEO GAMES STORE WTF DID YOU EXPECT?!!?!?!
    -_-Spitfire_K-_-

Waited 13 hours, but I got my Wii!
    If you want to be my Friend, PM me your code!
    Wii Status: Offline
    Goldeneye on VC....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_K
    But Rare is Microsoft's bitch, so if Microsoft throws a fit, which is likely since the big N is their competition, it won't happen. Just don't get your hopes up, guys.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    I put my name on a gamecrazy list and I'm number 14 out of 50 people on the list...do you think that theres gonna be enough wii's for me to get one on sunday??

I can't really say if you're going to get one or not, but out of 50 people on the list? That's insane. Our last shipment of Wii's that we had we're only 7 and they were already allocated by preorders. There's a possibility you may be able to get one, but then again, there's another possibility you might be on the third shipment.

Edit:

Kamikaze has some sand in his Vagina, YOU WORK AT A VIDEO GAMES STORE WTF DID YOU EXPECT?!!?!?!
    If I had wanted an emo's opinion, especially from an emo like you (perfect example is your default picture.), I would have either: A.) Cut myself B.) Listen to Dashboard Confessional. C.) Ramble on upon how the 'man' is a twisted bastard. D.) All of the above. So until then, I'd rather have sand in my ass, then be an emo who happens to have loose emotions and make out with the same gender due to "no one completely understands you."
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 12-01-2006 at 11:42 AM.

Ads