Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Pwn'n n00bs since 1989 Spitfire_K's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0908-1940-6799-6591
    So, i'll walk away. I just think the poor basterd needs some pussy. Never argue with an idiot..., They'll drag you down to there level, and beat you with experiance. I'm done.
    -_-Spitfire_K-_-

Waited 13 hours, but I got my Wii!
    If you want to be my Friend, PM me your code!
    Wii Status: Offline
    Goldeneye on VC....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_K
    But Rare is Microsoft's bitch, so if Microsoft throws a fit, which is likely since the big N is their competition, it won't happen. Just don't get your hopes up, guys.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_K
    Kamikaze is just a little nerd who thinks he is cool. I tried to be cool about it on AIM but he just kept laying in on me like cause he thinks he's a hard ass. I was messin around with my post ( it was from and Episode of South Park, the Curse Word episode) and he freaked like a little girl.

You make an assumption upon how I think of myself, which clearly makes an ass out of yourself. If you don't get it, read the word assumption again. Clearly, you do think highly of me, which frustrates you to a new level in which you cannot tolerate anymore. I don't think I'm a hard ass, threatning someone via the internet, that's attempting to be a hard ass. Now isn't that right, Special K? You truly do contradict yourself so much that you just happen to be speaking straight out of your ass. I don't care if you happen to quote an episode or recite a lyric, if you say something with the intention of trying to offend someone, don't expect anyone not to bite back. And simply for that cause, you are an idiot. Case dismissed.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    lol at my local gamestop there was just 2 wiis sittin on top of a shelf above all the wii games....i was like wtf....btw this was just yesterday, it was really weird because the other day alot of people were goin around askin about wiis at targets and circuit city and best buy (i had been all those places, we were tryin to get a 360 for my brother). so yea try the stores that people might not think about, avoid target and wal mart unless you know they have some in stock because it's more likely some random game store in the middle of nowhere will have one. I'm not sure why but that's how it is here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads