People who are scared about breaking their tv's, computer screens and other glass stuff, don't be afraid.
The reason why their stuff break is because:
1) They play too seriously and hard that their strap breaks *snap*, just like that.
2) They go to close to the stuff because they move too much.
3) They play too seriously, they also hit people/pets.
4) Their hands get all sweaty before they play.
Ok, this is what you need to do:
5) Get away from the stuff, people and pets.
6) Don't play seriously.
7) Play lightly, not to wide or too hard.
8) Don't let go of the Wii-Mote.
And the last one:
9) Don't get mad if you broke your tv or something else glassy if you didn't read this.
One more thing:
Can someone make me a Chibi-Robo Signature?
PM me if you can and i'll tell you the info for the sig I want you to make.
I would be thankful for yo if you did.