LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That's kinda funny, considering that Sony and Microsoft are both notorious for shelling out repeats, over and over.

Eh, he's just ignorant really. I got the Nintendo Wii for fun, interactive games.. different games. Games like Pikmin, like Wario Wear, and of course all the classic. To say that Nintendo are putting out the same game over and over is ridiculous. Just look at the Gamecube.. how many completely new (& different) games did it have?

Obviously each console has something to offer, and Nintendo's main selling point, is innovative gaming. So, yeah, it's pretty funny that your friend said that.

Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    hmmm same games? lets see... trauma center.. i guess. but? with a whole buncha new stuff! it's like an expansion pack for WoW or something ><

turbo'd wabbit

Member #
    Friends
    Your friends an idiot, who needs to first get his facts straight before opening his mouth.

Member #
    Friends
    6258-4013-0776-5311
    You guys should check out NexGen Wars - who will win? you decide.
    Looks like according to votes the Wii has the best chance of coming out first. Of course thats based on voters opinion, but still, its a good sign. It Also shows the Wii's Market share so far. I'm really excited for the Wii and have high expectations, I think wii got another NES on our hands.

Add me please, I need friends on my Wii. Just PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks.

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv BlightedArt's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    His friend isn't an idiot... Just misguided. We must make him see the light!!

=P

Edit: Make that "Liight"... >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters
    If your friends don't have their own Wii, what kind of friends are they?
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com <-live chat with WiiChat users

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm your friend doesn`t know much about gaming does he?
    Anyway 30 minutes of Wii Sports and SSBM should convert him into a Nintendo Lover.
    ...Enjoy this sprite...As I have no idea for a signature...

Member #
    Friends
    hes just not an Nintendo fan. he loved the N64, just lost it with the GC.

personally I'm doing the geeky thing and taking the day off in hopes of a. getting my pre-order and b tracking one down.

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    I really don't like it when people say that soemone is an idiot just because they think graphics are more important than gameplay. They aren't idiots, they just don't understand our way of thinking. To Nintendo fans, and Nintendo alike, gaming is about the fun, not the insane over the top graphics. We would rather play a great game for hours than play a horrible game with amazing graphics for twenty minutes. On the other hand, they would love to see the sweat dripping from every pore of every character.

Obviously, I got a wii, and I might get a 360 for the occassional good game in all its HD glory. But for now, I'd rather have fun than playing a game than be bored playing a game.

And one more thing, when people say that the wii graphics suck, THAT is retarded! If the ps3 and xbox360 were not in existance people would be drooling over the graphics on the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    oh well then i agree with you, along with alot of other ppl im sure, Nintendo did kinda lose it with the GCN, but it has made the Wii seem all that much better IMO. Gameceube had a lot of promises but apart from Smash Bros it was pretty dull, and a gaming experience im not in any hurry to rush back to. Bring on Wii in 3days!

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    Just because games contain the same characters doesn't mean they are the same game and i could say sony is having the same games just better graphics even more so final fantasy 15(or what ever number they are at) anyone? There are so many franchises for Sony and Microsoft I don't wanna hear how nintendo just makings same games over and over again they don't with the few exceptions of remakes like "super mario 64 ds" which was a totaly awsome game even though it was nearly same exact game as the original Super Mario 64.

Please PM me before adding me!

Ads