Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help Plz

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6232-0302-0849-5349
    hmm not good no costco's by me :\ im in a jam man i really hope i get one please if u work at a sotre in like dayton or somthing please help me out i want one soo bad.

I OWN:My Wii 9/10,Zelda TP 9/10 Wii Sports 5/10 Super Monkey Ball 8/10 Excite Truck 8/10
    I WANT:more remotes,Good games (please mssg me with the names of awsome games i dont know witch ones i want)
    Walmart had 7 Wiis my mom was number 7 they sold them in the garden section...
    400$ into my wii planning to spend mooore

Member #
    Friends
    6034-0707-0308-7159
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcid
    What?

I have no idea what the first part of the run-on-sentence is supposed to mean.
    Stop picking on the kids.

Member #
    Friends
    There are a lot of other people/kids out there(A Lot) that doesn't have a Wii yet, including me. I was supposed to get 1 on the day it came out, nope. Last Week's Sunday, Nope. Today, Nope. I am still waiting, and I can not wait to get 1, trust me. I know how you feel. My parents get annoyed by me, talking about the Wii. I am probably keep doing this for weeks, and eventually getting 1 on X-Mas.

I hate it when good things come out next to Christmas. You wait for it to come out for a long time. When it comes out, it makes you want to get it more. And sometimes your parents say, I will get it for you on Christmas.

Ads