Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Same Price

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8947-8411-0898-6411

Same Price

At my nearest GameStop, Pokemon White/Black cost 35.99. I'm buying it when it comes out which is three days before my b-day. I also want to buy Pokemon Battle Revolution so I have a Pokemon game for the Wii. I checked how much that costs at the store and used, it costs the same amount. I know it's the Wii but I find it strange that they cost the same. I'm gonna try and buy both.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    I'm going to the mall today to buy a game. This is just days after buying Mario Sports Mix. Haha. I'm looking for Pokemon: Battle Revolution but if I can't find it, I'm buying something else. I'll let you all know what I get.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

Ads