well first you gotta know what the error code means...here
" Error Code: 32007
Was this information helpful?
Lost connection during Wii system update
Likely causes: Your Internet connection has slowed or was interrupted, or our servers could be busy.
Verify the following:
- Slow or incompatible Internet connections can "time out" and result in this error code. Are you using a broadband Internet connection such as DSL, cable, or fiber optic? Other, slower types of connections, may not be compatible. Click here for more info about compatible connection types.
Try the following:
- Check for wireless interference, which can affect the signal strength to the Wii console. To help minimize wireless interference, try the following:
- Make sure other wireless devices such as cordless phones or wireless speakers are turned off, and that the Wii console is an open area without objects or electronics blocking the signal. (For instance, if the Wii is placed in a crowded entertainment center, try moving the Wii somewhere with more room.)
- Change your router's channel setting to 1 or 11. By default, most routers broadcast on channel 6, which overlaps with other channels and may be weaker. For help doing this, click here and select your router brand and model (if available). The information you need is found in the "Broadcast Channel:" area.
- Manually change your Wii console's DNS settings. To do this, follow these steps:
- Access the Wii system settings (how to), and use the right arrow twice and select "Internet."
- Select "Connection Settings," and choose the connection file (1, 2, or 3) that are you are currently using.
- Select "Change settings" and click the right arrow 3 times to reach "Auto-Obtain DNS."
- Select "No," and choose "Advanced Settings."
- Click into the "Primary DNS" field and enter: 18.104.22.168
- Click into the "Secondary DNS" field and enter: 22.214.171.124 Please note: These are public DNS's provided by Google and are subject to Google's Terms of Service. If you prefer to not use this service, doing an Internet search for "public DNS" will provide you with several other options you can use.
- Select "Confirm," and then "Save."
- Select "OK" to start the connection test. Once the test finishes, try to download the update again.
- Our servers may be busy, especially if a new update for the Wii system is available. Wait at least a couple of hours and try to download the update again. If after waiting several hours you are still receiving this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700.If you are still getting this error code after trying the steps above, please call 1-800-255-3700 for further assistance."