LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its funny because my girlfriend is like the same way. She has always called me a nerd and told me Im going to turn into my brother if I dont stop playing (my brother does nothing but collect YuGiOh cards and shit...its pretty lame lol) but she wants a DS for Christmas and she always talks about how shes going to steal my Wii. Its cool and cute at the same time, and Im glad I can finally enjoy playing games with her.

11/29/06=Finally got a Wii...just gotta wait til Christmas to play TP...

Member #
    Friends
    It was my wife's idea to buy one for ourselves for Xmas. She's always on her DS and wanted something we could play together

Member #
    Friends
    3853-3041-4555-1232
    Well my girlfreind is sitll trying to get over 200 on bowling. she halready has a pro rank and can typically beat me in a match. she stayed up till midnight last night playing to break 200. Shes not a gamer at all. She plays the brain games on my ds and thats about it. so its nice to play a few things together. PLus i htink it will give a whole new life to games. wait until the next mario party.

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    i wonder if my girlfriend will think it's fun to play it. She says
    She want's to play it with me next week when i get it She will

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

Everybody deserves a Wii VashPR's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7066-0602-4402-9391
    i agree with you guys, the wii is a good system for couples.. my wife hates video games because they dont make enough girls games... we used to play pool on 360 until my 360 died with the 3 red lights... and now we play wii all the time.
    BUT.... she played soooooooo much the first day (around 16 hrs straight) and next day she had pain all over her body LOL.

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Don't you guys feel threatened, seems like she wants to play with your Wii more than your wee, plus she thinks its cute.

Joking matters aside, I currently do not have a girlfriend at the time, but I can say the girls I'm friends with right now all love the system and constantly want to come over and play it. For once I'm actually considering getting party-type games, which usually in the past I don't get and because of that, I'm buying more games than I normally would with a system (I mostly do rentals). I would definitely say Nintendos plan is working well.

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckshut
    My wife hates gaming, but loves the Wii. I'm pretty sure she's going to get Master Surgeon in every chapter of Trauma Center or die trying.
    Chapter 6, episode 9 is IMPOSSIBLE. >_<

Anyway, yes I have noticed that females like the Wii also. Alot of my friends who are female not only like the system, but they have one too. This is what Nintendo has been trying to do, and it is actually working. My grandparents played golf and LOVED it. They are realy making it apealing to non-gamers, which is probably the smartest thing to do in the video gameing industry, since there are alot more non-gamers in the world than there are gamers.

Member #
    Friends
    I've had loads of girls (and guys) tell me they want to come over and play with my wii ^^

Member #
    Friends
    i play my wii with my sister all the time

now we've formed a bond between eachother and we want to go out but we're family

Member #
    Friends
    you know, my **** buddy now doesn't need one because of her wii. she said she was going to call me when she was bored with her wii. she got one shortly after launch and i haven't heard from her since, her and her friends are addicted.

Girls love this thing.

Ads