LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    How fat and unfit would you have to be to get tired playing a wii, serisously complaining about the control being tiring is pretty lame. I think those people should go out and get some exercise.

WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Dude trust me...
    I've played COD3 on the Wii in a shop in Manchester xD
    And the GFX are decent
    Better than PS2 (Way better) what more could you want?
    As long as I can see where im going im not too bothered but COD3 on the Wii rocks!

LOL some guy on there said:

'Also graphics is very important because it helps create the illusion that its for real for example sport or fps but come on its hard to believe that if the graphics are that rubbish '

The GFX are good on the Wii and as for feeling your in a game... The Wii Controls.. I Win xD
    Well you know....I guess if you are a fat lazy stoner with no life and no chance of ever getting laid, I guess good graphics would be a MUST... especially since they help you escape reality. I play the wii because its FUN......and besides....boxing is a pretty good workout dude!
    Death to false metal!

Hail Nintendo!

wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

User Name: Shinden

Member #
    Friends
    i completely agree.

Ps3 fanboys state problems with the wii, these are usually used:

people get tired too quick
    can break tv's
    has shit gfx

what they don't realise is.. people getting tired are obviously extremely unfit. if they don't relise this, then obviously they're the victim, they themselves are the unfit people.
    breaking tv's are man-made-mistakes (girls are abit smarter at times).. so if ur gonna swing the wii mote at full force, be sure to hold onto it tightly, common sense people!!
    shit gfx. well, nothing much can be said for the games which have shit gfx. atleast it has motion sensors to make up for it.

Member #
    Friends
    4152-3705-3658-2670
    the point is:
    the console wars started up with "wich console has better grphics"
    now in this new gwnwration the war is "who has the best gameplay"
    XBOX360: stayed behind
    PS3: tried to move on but it wasnt what they planned
    Wii: its the future of gaming
    just imagine if these companies kept triiying to improve graphics, they wou.ld reach the reality and then what?
    thats why the best option was to change the way gamez are played
    thats why nintendo is the number one game company

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by wii.ndi
    i completely agree.

Ps3 fanboys state problems with the wii, these are usually used:

people get tired too quick
    can break tv's
    has shit gfx

what they don't realise is.. people getting tired are obviously extremely unfit. if they don't relise this, then obviously they're the victim, they themselves are the unfit people.
    breaking tv's are man-made-mistakes (girls are abit smarter at times).. so if ur gonna swing the wii mote at full force, be sure to hold onto it tightly, common sense people!!
    shit gfx. well, nothing much can be said for the games which have shit gfx. atleast it has motion sensors to make up for it.
    Yepo
    Most people breaking their TV's didn't actually fasten the Strap with the cord
    They left it slack. You don't have to fasten it so that it cuts blood circulation just so that it isn't loose lol
    And as for Fat people they can do one lol
    If your too fat you should be forced onto a diet or put in prison...
    GFX are good on the Wii so :P

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    yea, some games are pretty good gfx on the wii.

but i mean comparing to ps3 and xbox the change from gfx from like cod3 xbox to cod3 wii are very noticable.

wii is next gen though. if people disagree due to graphics, then they're stuffed for the next console after wii (mind you, if sony and xbox copy which they will, then hopefully sony fans will remember these days when we said motion sensors were next gen). like imagine wii, with top notch graphics... maybe added motoin sensors which u can strap to ur legs etc for kicking in games (martial art games haha, who knows) but yeah.

imagin that though lol, people develop a game so you can actualy learn some martial arts and fight etc. that'd be wicked

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    I can't believe that people break TVs with the wiimote! I guess Wii Sports is that immersive. Do the people who break their TVs even play REAL sports? Just don't play real sports with these people.

If someone gets tired after swinging their hands for a half hour is unfit and wasting space. DO SOME CARDIO or go and lift sissy weights like the light SIXAXIS.

Member #
    Friends
    if i got tired from swinging the wiimote, id be more glad than dissapointed. it'd mean i'd actualy be getting a work out, so how would i hate this thing whilst having fun at the same time? :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads