LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii working as cd player?

this is just a rumor ive heard but im wondering does wii play cds?

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    again, just like the dvd player, why would you need a wii cd player. its not even portable and you probably can find a cheaper one.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    if it can play dvds, it should be able to play cds. like the xbox.
    I do not know why people are saying that the wii is not a multi-media center like the 360 and PS3.
    It can play movies and games, surf the web, play online, and since the Wii has an sd card slot you can look at pictures, listen to music and much more. i also heard that there will be asimple 2d/3d program so amatuers can make games and send it to their friends online. I also heard that there would be a P2P service so people can share the created games and other things with people all around the world. and wat about the Virtual console and the Wii Connect 24 thing. i also heard there will be a instant messaging service. And if the rumor of the built in camera is true just give it a toaster and a mini-fridge and you could practically live in your room.
    Man the Wii has so much potential!

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermariomp3
    if it can play dvds, it should be able to play cds. like the xbox.
    I do not know why people are saying that the wii is not a multi-media center like the 360 and PS3.
    It can play movies and games, surf the web, play online, and since the Wii has an sd card slot you can look at pictures, listen to music and much more. i also heard that there will be asimple 2d/3d program so amatuers can make games and send it to their friends online. I also heard that there would be a P2P service so people can share the created games and other things with people all around the world. and wat about the Virtual console and the Wii Connect 24 thing. i also heard there will be a instant messaging service. And if the rumor of the built in camera is true just give it a toaster and a mini-fridge and you could practically live in your room.
    Man the Wii has so much potential!
    What u just said its completely right, Yes the wii can play CD, DVD and I think VCD too, look at pictures like galeries and anyway... all what he just said

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    damn arcadium 407 posts....thats a lot

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    yeah, if you buy the DVD dongle it becomes a media center like the PS3 and XBOX360, but for way cheaper. It may not have a harddrive...but maybe they'll make a bluetooth harddrive () and then it will be everything that the competition is, but better.

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Wonder if you can sync your iPod using the USB ports on the back? I also wonder if you're going to be using the wiimote to play dvds? I know, that sounded completly stupid, but there are so few buttons on the wiimote, so perhaps Nintendo, or more likely a 3rd party company will make a remote with the standard "pause/play/fast-forward/rewind/next-scene/previous-scene" layout.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    If it can play DVDs then it's highly likely it'll be able to play CDs as well.

By the way, I think (but I'm not sure) that the Wii is combatible with external hard drives.

Member #
    Friends
    A cd player is important if you want to use a generic cd cleaner. Otherwise, you have to pay a premium for a nintendo product.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I want it to be able to read and Rip CDs for SD Card Mp3 or AAC Playback through a Channel.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads